2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

45 on the nose...u show up only 40 minutes early and ur screwed. Even if you try and blame your wife.

Yep, 40 minutes is a no go. But if you don't have golf clubs they will let you on.

Have fun everybody! Really excited to see how this event unfolds.
say do you have to be at the shuttle stop 45 minutes or earlier to ensure pickup?

This is funny. I actually thought coers wrote it until I looked at your screen name.

So where is everyone that is checking in today hanging out since check in isn't until later?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

So where is everyone that is checking in today hanging out since check in isn't until later?

Think we might run up to the outlet mall down the road. Then its some pitch n putt, driving range or pool time. So many things to do here.

I'm asking the front desk for a key to coers' room while they are gone

Might be able to have the concierge desk hold your bags and hit up the pool. Worth asking.

Might be able to have the concierge desk hold your bags and hit up the pool. Worth asking.

They absolutely will hold your stuff

yup, usually that's not a problem.

se9eza6y

Free inflight WiFi on JetBlue, yay!

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

Magic Kingdom. Come on over a one day pass is just under $100!

Magic Kingdom. Come on over a one day pass is just under $100!

Thanks but I had enough Disney the last time I was down here :)

I only work at the resort on Tuesdays, but if you go down stairs and tell them you want the range the shuttle will take you across the street.

In his defense, you did indicate that you were working today.

Lets get some more pics in here fellas! Hope everyone has a blast today and I will be following all weekend.

We have boarded. In a few hours we'll be soaking up some Florida sun.

????????

We are in Orlando, plane just touched down time to get rental car and them pick up 441

You playin taxi all day Jason?

We're catching the shuttle to the hotel. This warm weather feels nice!!

From our balcony, about to head to the pool now.
y5apyge2.jpg
epa7unam.jpg

Pool is looking awesome!!!
zuzyba9u.jpg
8a3y7e7e.jpg

Back