DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be in Dallas for the week for work May 10-16. I land at 10:45am on Saturday and don't have to be at work I believe until late that night. If I can swing it, I would love to play a round with you guys that afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent you a PM. I can play in the afternoon (Sat.) probably after 2ish. We can decide where later.

Sent you a PM. I can play in the afternoon (Sat.) probably after 2ish. We can decide where later.

Depending on Jman's plans, I may be in for this also.

It looks like Chris (knightlightpro) is going to be in town this weekend and appears we're going to be playing Saturday afternoon, probably around 2pm'ish. Doesn't sound like many others can play Sat. pm but if you are interested let me know. It will probably be in the Dallas area.

It looks like Chris (knightlightpro) is going to be in town this weekend and appears we're going to be playing Saturday afternoon, probably around 2pm'ish. Doesn't sound like many others can play Sat. pm but if you are interested let me know. It will probably be in the Dallas area.

Sorry can't make it this weekend, have other plans

orange-county-national-golf%20(1).jpg

Represent DFW boys, just like you have in the past!

I can't do Saturday afternoon this weekend. Really would love to though. Anniversary /Mothers day weekend will keep me off the course.
I may be taking the family up to Frisco for A Rough Rider game. The Rangers are playing the Redsox, but where I want to be would cost over $100 a ticket. We'll go see the Rangers next weekend with the Bluejays in town. Definitely more affordable.

I have a 2pm tee time at Cedar Crest, i have room for 2 more to make a foursome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think we are going to be out of town. we're supposed to be in San Francisco for the weekend... but our flight has been canceled. trying to figure that out now =\

I just started up the old Winstar thread. It seems we have quite a few folks that would like to do this one. Shane Posey asked me when would be a good date to get out there for some golf. I told him next weekend is the earliest for me, Memorial weekend is definitely out, but after that, we need to see who is interested and when would be good for them. I know we have the Seemore event the middle is June, and vacation plans for a few folks right after that. Would live to see this take place before Seemore.

The 17th & Memorial Day weekend are out for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 17th & Memorial Day weekend are out for me.

Those seem to be a problem for everyone I have talked to, including myself.

When is the Seemore event?

Around June 14, I believe. Don't quote me on that exact date. And right after that, Nate goes on a family vacations, and I go right after that.

I will be playing the PVGA event tomorrow....anyone else?

I will be playing the PVGA event tomorrow....anyone else?

I'm out. Wife is teaching. Birthday parties. And, that combining with another 75 person event kinda turned me off.

We have one match left in State Team play, next weekend. After that, I'll be back on the PVGA event circuit.

About all I can do is the weekend of May 31st. After that it's gonna be early July for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back