2014 NFL Draft Contest

Waiting for a run on oline and receivers tonight

Waiting for a run on oline and receivers tonight

If the Browns can get Lee, I consider the draft a HUGE success. Regardless of how Manziel turns out, he is the guy they wanted and they were able to get an 1st round pick next year and get their corner, Manziel, and a WR to put opposite of Gordon.

I'd take Lee at 4....but then again I haven't had a chance to see who is left.

still trying to figure why Dallas went OL when the Defense is in obvious need of help....sure the big name pass rushers were off the board, but all of the safeties were still there.

still trying to figure why Dallas went OL when the Defense is in obvious need of help....sure the big name pass rushers were off the board, but all of the safeties were still there.

Story out there now they had Shazier on their selection card already because they thought for sure Steelers would go with Dennard.

after a night to process i see where the browns are going. you cant fault them for not taking watkins they were giving up 2 top 10 pics if they took him.

gilbert if he pans out will let pettine run his D with 2 lock down corners with exotic schemes. more of a need then WR in his eyes.

now Manzeil idk if he will work or not but they needed to take a chance at QB. i like his passion and leadership and IT factor. he has the improv skills ,field vision and seems to process the field and info quickly.

the knocks are hes too small will get killed and is too much freelance and gunslinger. well he hasnt missed a game in the sec in 2 years and he is going to throw pics and make bad decesions. we will see how it pans out

after a night to process i see where the browns are going. you cant fault them for not taking watkins they were giving up 2 top 10 pics if they took him.

gilbert if he pans out will let pettine run his D with 2 lock down corners with exotic schemes. more of a need then WR in his eyes.

now Manzeil idk if he will work or not but they needed to take a chance at QB. i like his passion and leadership and IT factor. he has the improv skills ,field vision and seems to process the field and info quickly.

the knocks are hes too small will get killed and is too much freelance and gunslinger. well he hasnt missed a game in the sec in 2 years and he is going to throw pics and make bad decesions. we will see how it pans out

Looks like a bunch of 13 to 3 losses.

Eager to see what they do tonight

Looks like a bunch of 13 to 3 losses.

Eager to see what they do tonight

um have you seen brandon weeden play QB thats what we have been watching.. i think its going to be more like 21-13 wins with manzeil struggling and making a couple big plays off broken plays

Some crazy picks last night. Did anyone get more than 3 right? This might be as hard as picking your accenture match play winners.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

He has good field vision is the sense that he can find running lanes. But as a passer? Long way to go. The worst thing the Browns can do is force him to become a pocket QB right away.

Tell him, look 1, look 2, then do whatever, he should get through the second read by the end of a 5 step drop.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

He has good field vision is the sense that he can find running lanes. But as a passer? Long way to go. The worst thing the Browns can do is force him to become a pocket QB right away.

Tell him, look 1, look 2, then do whatever, he should get through the second read by the end of a 5 step drop.

yea i dont think they will make him a pocket QB thats not his game. think more bootlegs and roll outs like seattle runs. its going to be alot of strech run game with ben tate and play action off of that.

i dont know how he finds people open running all around for his life. he keeps his eyes down field while scrambling

I'd take Lee at 4....but then again I haven't had a chance to see who is left.

Those USC receivers have been so massively successfull recently.

Those USC receivers have been so massively successfull recently.

With Kiffin as there coach how could they not

Falcons are looking to take DT Ra’Shede Hageman with their next pick. Truthfully dont know much about him. Anyone else?

Falcons are looking to take DT Ra’Shede Hageman with their next pick. Truthfully dont know much about him. Anyone else?

The first pic that pops up on Google is a mug shot. Yay (fight at a bar). 6'6", 311. Monster.

The first pic that pops up on Google is a mug shot. Yay (fight at a bar). 6'6", 311. Monster.

I know you can never have too much beef but with Soliai, Peters, Babineaux, Jerry, and Tyson Jackson in similar spots, I cant see not going for a pass rusher or a safety.

I know you can never have too much beef but with Soliai, Peters, Babineaux, Jerry, and Tyson Jackson in similar spots, I cant see not going for a pass rusher or a safety.

Agreed, but they obviously know something we don't.. I hope. Haha. I think they'll take a safety later (which means they probably won't).

It goes back prior to that though.

No it does it proves that they were a product of a sysytem rather then superstars I think this idea is want is going to push Lee down the board

N

Monster, absolute monster. He demolished the Nebraska o line, comparisons to Suh and what's his name from Wisconsin last year.

Was projected to go in the first round, the guy is strong and Kill really got him in the right frame of mind.

I think he played TE in highschool to.

Apparently he is a pass rushing DT. I like it alot more now.

Back