2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Ahem cough cough...don't forget your Suntan Lotion

The pool is awesome!!!
e3e5ereg.jpg
I have never seen a glow in the dark swim suit before that worked in the day light...have fun out there

Make sure to leave time for dress shopping

#FloridaTopia

Landed in Orlando!

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Through security. Whew someone over packed for two days. 60 lbs. thank goodness these Bridgestone backpacks hold a lot!

Wheels down in Orlando! See you guys soon.

Just landed!!

Getting ready to board pre flight drink.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399653074.314096.jpg

See you guys soon!

Pool shots....

te2u3y7e.jpg

aqu4ade2.jpg
azupasyt.jpg
udy2a2e4.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Here's a bump for tonights details.
Announcement

Friday evening we will begin with a cocktail hour in a suite at the Hyatt Regency and then from there head over to the Gaylord Palms to have dinner at Villa De Flora for a buffet that is quite good. While we know dinner was not included in this event, GG and I wanted to do something nice for everybody that is coming to town so this is on us. You will have the entire buffet available as well as tea, water and soft drinks.

Beer and Wine as well as a full bar is available to you, but that is at an additional cost (you will have your own bill for that).

This buffet is Mediterranean themed and has not only multiple carving stations, but also a pasta station, full sald stations, hot dishes and a dessert area that is fantastic. We have a section set aside for us so we will all be able to sit together Friday evening at 7:30pm EST.

We hope you all enjoy visiting another property and indulging in some wonderful food and we are excited to see you all there.

Please note there is a fee for parking, however if you choose self parking and bring your receipt into Villa De Flora, we are told they will validate that slip and self parking will be free of charge and valet will be discounted.

Anxiously waiting on clubs... I hate this part

I'm staring out the window to make sure mine get loaded on the plane.

Sparksj just got his clubs. Now Niteowl and I are waiting on ours

Were you stalking me? Ha. I was wondering if anyone else up there was a THPer.

On the way to the hotel. ...finally

2yjadehy.jpg
This doesn't suck

Back