The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 3 things in the shopping cart of Gmama's Golf............they have been sitting there for a good 2 hours now. I need to make a decision.

I have about 3 things in the shopping cart of Gmama's Golf............they have been sitting there for a good 2 hours now. I need to make a decision.

More bowling shoes?

me too. 2 pairs of adidas shoes and 4 ashworth polos

Just ship everything to my house.

I've got the Adidas shirts in my cart

I wonder if we have the same thing in our carts. LOL.

ATV 1 shoes, the black and grey. Ashworth British open polos

Just applied for an opening at the local golftec. Would be huge if I actually am considered.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Good luck, c0ncept!

Good luck, c0ncept!

Thanks man. Can't believe something actually opened up near me. I looked last month and there were no openings.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Ouch.

[video=youtube;HT7-k_PLKh8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT7-k_PLKh8[/video]

Ouch indeed.

oh my, that had to hurt!

6, Dr's Office, ________, Rumbles, ________

Some seriously tough questions, where there really are some obvious answers that the old man had already said.

I mentioned to the wife that I wanted to play golf this weekend but the weather is supposed to be bad Saturday. She suggested I play Sunday while she takes the kids to church and that we can do Mother's Day stuff later. Hmmm, feels like a trick...

I mentioned to the wife that I wanted to play golf this weekend but the weather is supposed to be bad Saturday. She suggested I play Sunday while she takes the kids to church and that we can do Mother's Day stuff later. Hmmm, feels like a trick...

I have a spare room for you after your round. Hehe

Just get it in writing. Smooth sailing from there.

#NotYourLawyer

Out of the blue my boss's boss tells me I am being wasted in my current role and offers me a promotion. Catch is I would need to move to Richmond, VA or Charlotte, NC.

Out of the blue my boss's boss tells me I am being wasted in my current role and offers me a promotion. Catch is I would need to move to Richmond, VA or Charlotte, NC.

The Mid-South would welcome the Dokken family.

The Mid-South would welcome the Dokken family.

We are going to think about it over the weekend but I really have no clue about the area or what we would be getting ourselves into.

We are going to think about it over the weekend but I really have no clue about the area or what we would be getting ourselves into.

I have family in the Charlotte area, and have always liked it when I've been there. A growing city, but not too big, and pretty spread out. Have spent less time around Richmond, but would give you a proximity to the beaches and Washington DC without being daily in either.

I'm sure there are guys around who could talk more knowledgeably, but I would consider both very livable cities for a family.

I spend half of my time in Charlotte dude. Any questions you have let me know.

It's great to get those types of confidence boost from the boss. Moving isn't bad if it's what you want. Rich min is an interesting city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back