2014 NFL Draft Contest

Meester with the camo suit jacket. Lol

Hopefully Lee will be more like 2012 Lee

Lots of picks being traded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, Lions sort of made up for their first round pick by getting Van Noy there. Still need some secondary help, no, a lot of secondary help in the following picks. Maybe a couple linemen too.

I like it!

eta3e8yd.jpg

As long as his knee is good, I love that Cyrus pick for the Bills. Guy could turn out to be a steal

As long as his knee is good, I love that Cyrus pick for the Bills. Guy could turn out to be a steal

Obviously a lot of natural talent, but whether it was the knee (which I never heard as an issue until after the season was over) or whatever, he just didn't seem to improve year to year like I would have expected watching his college career. I hope the best for him and a successful career in Buffalo.

Well, I got neither Latimer nor Robinson. BS!!!!

Finally a RB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone is going to get a steal with Hyde & Mason.

Allen Robinson is my favorite player left right now. Reminds me of Anquan Boldin

Allen Robinson is my favorite player left right now. Reminds me of Anquan Boldin

Steelers are gonna trade up for him or Latimer to make me happy...

Jeremy Hill to the Bengals is a good spot for him. Dude runs like a man possessed.

Thomas, Thomas, Welker, Sanders and Latimer. Good lord Manning will have some weapons

Hyde to the 49ers, thats an awesome pick for them.

Mike! Looks like Mallet might be going to the Texans!

Or they take Savage?

Surprised the jags took two WR in the 2nd, but happy to have Robinson.

How does Cleveland not take a WR with Gordon facing suspension?

Actually, I'm OK with this. Browns linemen need some smashmouth nastiness to them & this guy has it in spades. Helluva athlete.

regarding WR, as the local beat writer (Tony Grossi) explained, this is a very deep draft in WR, and once past the 1st rounders like Watkins, & Evans, they all grade out very close to the each other. My guess is that Browns figure ONE of the guys they like will still be there in the third round.

Hopefully these guys know what they're doing. So far, Ray Farmer seems to be making the right moves.

Actually, I'm OK with this. Browns linemen need some smashmouth nastiness to them & this guy has it in spades. Helluva athlete.

regarding WR, as the local beat writer (Tony Grossi) explained, this is a very deep draft in WR, and once past the 1st rounders like Watkins, & Evans, they all grade out very close to the each other. My guess is that Browns figure ONE of the guys they like will still be there in the third round.

Hopefully these guys know what they're doing. So far, Ray Farmer seems to be making the right moves.

Donte Moncrief is a name to watch for them

Back