2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Gotcha. At least she had fun today.

Ooh she had a blast. Just glad she is feeling better now. Now I just need to get in beat down mode because JB is going to get one tomorrow.

Ooh she had a blast. Just glad she is feeling better now. Now I just need to get in beat down mode because JB is going to get one tomorrow.
Say what?

Well hopefully you have some fun tomorrow too, because I have a feeling the beat down mode isn't exactly what is on the menu hehe

Well hopefully you have some fun tomorrow too, because I have a feeling the beat down mode isn't exactly what is on the menu hehe
Dude is cray cray.

Common guys I'm by Disney so dreams can come true right???
Yes, you will be able to dress up like a princess.

Yep I have been prepping for this.
Should have been working on the game!

Just kidding dude, have a good time!

Should have been working on the game!

Just kidding dude, have a good time!

Oh I have man. I'm a MC'er gotta stay up on my game. And I will man.

Just catching up. Seems like another amazing THP event, great photos (and all right side up, weird), awesome looking food, and FL weather with other THP'ers man am I jealous! As JB said about #TheKing 2 weeks ago, make sure you take a minute this weekend to stop and look around and appreciate what you are a part of because it truly is special what JB and GG (and MikeDean) are able to put together.

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

Wife had to much fun today so didn't make it to the dinner. :(

You guys are having a rough go of it and the golf hasn't even started. Hope she's okay. I'm assuming sunburn? That ain't no fun and only time helps with that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Dinner guests?!

uja8umap.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
For you or them???
The first word that came to mind was grotto!

I have room for 3. Send me a PM if you need a ride. I will probably leave around 10:20.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

What's the under/over on coers stories that come from this weekend? Already at 2-3. Set it at 7?

Looks like an amazing night was shared by everyone. Hope everyone plays well tomorrow and that the spouses get the pampering they deserve for putting up with you guys.

What's the under/over on coers stories that come from this weekend? Already at 2-3. Set it at 7?
Seems kind of low.

Back