2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

My wife will have a car today and plans to hit the outlets. If any other nongolfers want to join they can email her at khoover@po box.com

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

sure you are Derek just hit the desert table you will find room

That's what im stuffed from.... And prime rib :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Whose ready for some awesome golf today???

Fact
Hands down one of the best all around resorts I've ever been to.

Fact
Hands down one of the best all around resorts I've ever been to.

This one is in the running for sure. Just spent 45 minutes walking around and taking pictures and I feel like I still missed something. The pool area is incredible, I could see my whole family finding something to do here. There are even loungers under the cave with a freaking TV! Sign me up.

Slow internet but I have our pics uploading to photobucket as I type. Will get a link up ASAP

Getting ready for a tough day by the pool with a drink perpetually in my hand!!!
Have fun on the course boys! We'll see you all when we are adequately pampered and relaxed....and, in some cases, have spent your money. ???

So what time are people leaving for the course, I have a vehicle and can fit 3 or I can ride

So what time are people leaving for the course, I have a vehicle and can fit 3 or I can ride

I am driving. Texasbrons is riding with me. We are going to meet in the lobby at 10:20

On the way to the course with deuce and it is already warm.

Wife already is out the door for shopping so I'm hanging in the atrium until it's time to go. :)

TapaLumiaTalking?

Jealous of those playing OCN today. I know it'll be a great time down there. Enjoy the 360 range!

Just hacking and I found the candy store
mutu7eza.jpg

Have fun out there! Awesome pics everyone!

Niteowl let me know when you're here and I'll come get you!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

JDzkmPQ.jpg

ytdKB6P.jpg

Threeboysdad give me a shout when u get here and I'll swing back up to get you.

2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

Bret I'm heading to the range
Check your pm

Back