2014 NFL Draft Contest

So what's the story on Ra'Shede Hageman? I don't know anything about him at all. He is one big dude. I was thinking they might go with Stephon Truitt.

Fast, athletic, top TE recruit coming into college, switched to DT, after his first year. He was a workout warrior at the combine but he can back it up.

Disappeared at times, needs to work on his aggressiveness, under the right coach he can do really well.

Had a bad upbringing, lots of foster homes, got arrested his sophomore year I'm college for trying to break up a bar fight, charges were dropped.
All that weight is muscle, that guy isn't fat at all, 8 batted passes last year 3 forced fumbles, reminded people of JJ Watt.

He could be really really good, or really bad, but he is a monster.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Still hoping to see Dallas grab Aaron Murray in one of the late rounds

Can't wait to see who picks up Abbredaris. He will be a steal. Made Bradley Roby look like a noob.

Someone will get a great deal with Murray in the later rounds.

I agree, I think he has all the tools and is very coachable...with a couple of years as a clipboard jockey he could turn into a quality starter.

Just hope Jerry is smart enough to go get him.

Hoping for Telvin Smith to fall to Jax here in the fourth. Fast guy that would be perfect in Gus Bradley's defense

I have to admit that I'm puzzled by Browns not taking a WR so far. I guess I'll have to trust Farmer & his guys to know what they're doing. This is tough for most local browns fans, since 6-7 previous regimes haven't given the fans much to be confident about, & each new group seemed more arrogant than the last. (By arrogant, I mean the attitude toward media & fans was "How dare you question us?! We're smarter than you. We're smarter than the other teams. Trust us - You'll see). At least Farmer & Pettine seem very straightforward & no-nonsense.

But I hope they take a WR today. Maybe the Browns plan to use Justin Gilbert as a WR too!

I agree, I think he has all the tools and is very coachable...with a couple of years as a clipboard jockey he could turn into a quality starter.

Just hope Jerry is smart enough to go get him.

I've been thinking about this quite a bit. Is this the year to get the successor to Romo? He probably has 3 maybe 4 good seasons left. They just have so many holes to fill and I don't know that a QB would do us any good right now. That said I wouldn't mind seeing them attempt to develop a guy like Murray.

San Fran using their numerous picks to have a stellar draft. Wondering what route the Lions go today.

I gotta say, I'm still a bit surprised that AJ McCarron is still available. Pretty decent QB with a couple national championships in his pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently he turned a lot of teams off during his interviews

I gotta say, I'm still a bit surprised that AJ McCarron is still available. Pretty decent QB with a couple national championships in his pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Hawks keep trading back but we got 3 guys to fill needs. I trust JS and PC. They always seem to find hidden gems.

Hoping for Telvin Smith to fall to Jax here in the fourth. Fast guy that would be perfect in Gus Bradley's defense

Boom. Thought they'd miss him after passing in the fourth. Great pickup in the fifth.

Dri Archer and Maryavis Bryant?? Potential is definitely there but after back to back 8-8 seasons I thought Steelers would go after definitive help.

Well McCarron and Murray both gone now....the LSU QB has a lot of problems over his head including a possible failed drug test

Espn live twitter feed shortly before he got picked

You're all going to see big things from Tom Savage in the NFL. This kid has a cannon for a right arm.

Really? Hadn't heard that

Evidentally he came off as very cocky during individual meetings and his choice to skip the Senior Bowl even though it was in his hometown really turned some teams off according to Ian Rappaport

I was wondering when Dallas would address the GIGANTIC holes in their secondary. I would have rather they not waited until the 7th round but oh well.

Great to see the Huskers get a few in the draft!

Michael Sam goes to the Rams.

I commend the Rams on that pick, but with the guys they have, he's going to have to be awesome to make that squad.

I commend the Rams on that pick, but with the guys they have, he's going to have to be awesome to make that squad.

Why does the pick need commending?

Why does the pick need commending?

Because they made a kid's dream come true. Plus, they know that not picking Sam would be an easy way to avoid the circus.

Back