2014 Players Championship Contest & Official Thread

Lefty missing the cut here, and at the masters, wow. Didnt expect that out of him this year.

I can't believe I only had 2 guys miss the cut.

I have seen some of this on the tube, but I have paid attention to almost none of it this year. Being busy is good, but it sucks too!

4 guys make cut...furyk I'm 4th and then big drop

I had nine make the cut. Only Holmes missed.

I don't mean to be dramatic or hyperbolic at all, but in Spieth I really feel like I'm watching the ascendence of a Tiger-esque talent. I've been following Spieth since he was a part of the University of Texas sports, and it's just unreal what it seems his ceiling is.

I saw a stat on the 12th hole or so of his round today that he'd been 24 of his last 24 on puts 7 feet and under.

Man I'm really pulling for Martin Kaymer to have a good Saturday and Sunday. I hope he plays well and this spring boards him to some consistent scoring and high finishes. I know he's considered a robot, but I've always liked him and his game. Really pulling for him to do well today and tomorrow!

Just saw Charl Schwartzel. Am I the only one who think his hat and shirt/pants don't match? Looks really awkward on my TV.

Just saw Charl Schwartzel. Am I the only one who think his hat and shirt/pants don't match? Looks really awkward on my TV.

Lol I was thinking that too

Man I'm really pulling for Martin Kaymer to have a good Saturday and Sunday. I hope he plays well and this spring boards him to some consistent scoring and high finishes. I know he's considered a robot, but I've always liked him and his game. Really pulling for him to do well today and tomorrow!
Me too. Watched him a while back. Sounds amazing when he hits the ball but so many of them do.

That shot by Sergio was phenomenal.

Man Spieth is solid

Does Spieth have a club contract yet?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Didn't think he would be a free agent, but noticed a few mixed clubs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Damn, Jordan Speith!!!!! Bogey free through 54 holes. Wow.

That was a clutch putt by Jordan and a solid pull by Kaymer

Speith is just unreal, it is just a pleasure to watch him play.

Spieth absolutely unconscious right now, no bogies through almost 4 rounds in a row now. Incredible. It's a 2 man race unless someone just goes off tomorrow.

No bogies in first three days of playing The Players. Ok, I believe now. Spieth is special!

Back