DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugar Tree looks pretty cool from the photo's I just looked at on their website.

they always have coupons too--I can play with like a 15 dollar cart fee with my coupon--for what you get its amazing value.

Edit: that is a weekday thing, but still!

Sugar Tree looks pretty cool from the photo's I just looked at on their website.

Good track. If that layout was in town, it'd probably cost another 20-30 to play. Some houses on the course. But, nothing really close enough to feel like your in a residential area. Gotta be smart off the tee. Good mix of left/right doglegs, short & long par 3's. Different types of par 4's & 5's.

Let's setup a SugarTree outing soon fellas.

I'm looking for an EARLY round next Saturday.....say 6:30'ish. Any interest?

Let's setup a SugarTree outing soon fellas.

I'm looking for an EARLY round next Saturday.....say 6:30'ish. Any interest?

I'm thinking. Give me a day or two to make a decision.
But I do agree about us all getting out to Sugar Tree. Fun / difficult track.

I will be out of town the next couple of weekends.

Where ya wanna play? I wouldn't mind Mansfield National as its been years since I played it if the walking rates are respectable.

Where ya wanna play? I wouldn't mind Mansfield National as its been years since I played it if the walking rates are respectable.

If not Sugar Tree, then Mansfield Nat would be good. I played there Friday... probably the best greens within this area at the moment! They're a lil slow but there's plenty of grass on them! Btw, no discount for walking :(

If not Sugar Tree, then Mansfield Nat would be good. I played there Friday... probably the best greens within this area at the moment! They're a lil slow but there's plenty of grass on them! Btw, no discount for walking :(

No discount, WTF? What are green fees running then? $45?

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

No discount, WTF? What are green fees running then? $45?

$46 according to the web site.

I'm good with somewhere else too. I wonder how TangleRidge looks?

Edit: Tangleridge is $50 to walk! Not worth that IMO!!

$46 according to the web site.

I'm good with somewhere else too. I wonder how TangleRidge looks?

Edit: Tangleridge is $50 to walk! Not worth that IMO!!

Agreed....and TR I not a fun course to walk.

Need to get back out to Stevens Park. Recently rated #18 in public courses across the country.

Let's get this scheduled!!!!
I will text Dennis back tomorrow. Thinking about setting something for the weekend of the 31st. Who all will be able to do it that weekend?

Agreed....and TR I not a fun course to walk.

Need to get back out to Stevens Park. Recently rated #18 in public courses across the country.

I'm game... I've never played there. $50 rates... any coupons? It doesn't show on GolfNow.

I'm game... I've never played there. $50 rates... any coupons? It doesn't show on GolfNow.

Unlikely. They have ZERO issue filling tee sheets.

I will text Dennis back tomorrow. Thinking about setting something for the weekend of the 31st. Who all will be able to do it that weekend?

works for me

Regarding Saturday, 5/17.

I know we mentioned playing somewhere other than PVR, but I just booked a tee time there for 6:37 to serve as an option if we can't come up with anything else. I tried Meadowbrook first but they are booked until 12:30.

I will let you know Tuesday afternoon. I need to see what work looks like this week.

I know we mentioned playing somewhere other than PVR, but I just booked a tee time there for 6:37 to serve as an option if we can't come up with anything else. I tried Meadowbrook first but they are booked until 12:30.

I'm in... I haven't played PV in a month or so.

I"m out. My last State Team match is Sunday, out at Canyon West.

Looking forward to seeing some THPer's in 2 weeks at the next PVGA event.

Ideal golfer has Bridlewood for $39 anytime Monday thru Friday, after 1 Sat/Sunday. Good thru 7/20.

Saturday, 5/17
Pecan Valley River
6:37 AM

1) #Cookie
2) TexasBubba
3)
4)

works for me

Darrell, you might want to post the info up again concerning the AimPoint Clinic. How many do we need to fill a class that they will do? I should be able to do something that weekend of the 31st.

I will be going to the Byron Nelson on Saturday, is anyone else going or interested in going as I may have 2 extra tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back