Cobra Bio Cell and Bio Cell+ Irons Preview

Thats strange, I've never had an issue with shims, interesting stuff. If you need someone to do it I'd be happy to, will take a bit back and forth, but I'd do it.

I know I'll be going Tour's in mine, still settling the flex. If R+ are an option I'm going there.

Thanks for the offer. I picked up my 8 iron and PXi shaft and took it over to another club builder and he took care of it in about 30 minutes. Hit about 20 balls this morning before work this morning and so far I am impressed with this shaft. I like it better than the stock shaft thats for sure

Thanks for the offer. I picked up my 8 iron and PXi shaft and took it over to another club builder and he took care of it in about 30 minutes. Hit about 20 balls this morning before work this morning and so far I am impressed with this shaft. I like it better than the stock shaft thats for sure

Good to hear dude!

Looks like DG'S are in the lead for the shaft of choice. Putting some loaners in my gamers tonight.

Looks like DG'S are in the lead for the shaft of choice. Putting some loaners in my gamers tonight.

Your dispersion with x100s are money!

Your dispersion with x100s are money!

I tried this set up and was shocked at how tight the dispersion was. Sadly,my hands ached so much the next day.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

The DG's are a really good shaft combination with these heads, much better than other heads I've tried them in. I wonder if it's the headweight that is the main contributor? The XP was really nice too but not as nice.

After my fitting yesterday, the PXi is a beast.

After my fitting yesterday, the PXi is a beast.

It really is a fantastic shaft and I'm glad that Cobra is offering it to us.

I enjoy hitting it in the Bio Cell 6i, pured shots feel oh so damn sweet.

And long...yes these clubs are long when hit flush.

Been playing the PXi 5.0 in my 8 iron for the last week. It feels great but I think I get a little more out of the stock shaft. More testing this week and a Club Champion fitting next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bio Cell was pretty good, but the Bio Cell + was a fantastic club.

I love these irons already, 6i is a monster.

A club longer for me, also higher launch.

For me. The regulars with pxi 5.5 are almost two clubs longer. Cant believe how good they felt today.

Your orders are due soon right Cobra guys?

Yes they are.. thats why I had to make the trip today for some numbers. It get more real everyday

Yes. Bio cell+ 6-aw with pxi. I took some input from you, but you are all set.

Sounds great. Besides choosing color (which is the most important decision), I have had the hardest time deciding which irons to go with. I like the idea of a mixed set as well.

Sounds great. Besides choosing color (which is the most important decision), I have had the hardest time deciding which irons to go with. I like the idea of a mixed set as well.

I really like how the Orange looks on the + set. Not sure on the regulars. My default choice would blue(imagine that). How do you think these would work in a mixed set?

I really like how the Orange looks on the + set. Not sure on the regulars. My default choice would blue(imagine that). How do you think these would work in a mixed set?

Based on the lofts I think they would flow perfectly. Extra forgiveness and distance 6-8. Less offset 9 - GW which I really prefer. (Lofts are the same for both sets 9-GW)

Based on the lofts I think they would flow perfectly. Extra forgiveness and distance 6-8. Less offset 9 - GW which I really prefer. (Lofts are the same for both sets 9-GW)

Definitely intrigued by the combo set my fellow snake charmer..I understand completly about the offset idea. Hope they work great for you.

I got to hit a + iron again today at the range and I can't even begin to tell you how kick ass these irons are, the turf interaction is really good, not too diggy and not too bouncy, the divots were about 6 inches long and an inch or so deep and the ball launches off these puppies. I hit the 6 iron as far as I hit my 4 iron lol, at 50 years old I would have never though I'd enjoy this length so much, there may be something to being internet long!

I got to hit a + iron again today at the range and I can't even begin to tell you how kick ass these irons are, the turf interaction is really good, not too diggy and not too bouncy, the divots were about 6 inches long and an inch or so deep and the ball launches off these puppies. I hit the 6 iron as far as I hit my 4 iron lol, at 50 years old I would have never though I'd enjoy this length so much, there may be something to being internet long!

Just wait to tou realize you looked wrong and it was your 9 iron :)

Back