2014 Players Championship Contest & Official Thread

Pulling for Speith today! Love that shirt he has on too!

I thought it was extremely interesting that Justin Rose's penalty was reversed. I think it was the right call. All this HD video zoomed in replays and call-ins are getting ridiculous.
Agreed, I think the Tour did the right thing in retracting it, it'll be curious to see if he stays in the mix after getting those two shots back.

Johnny Miller doing what he does best today.

Pulling for Speith today! Love that shirt he has on too!

Jordan had a great outfit yesterday as well. UnderArmour doing a good job. I haven't been a big fan in the past, but I like the look of these.

Jordan had a great outfit yesterday as well. UnderArmour doing a good job. I haven't been a big fan in the past, but I like the look of these.

They need help in the shoe department, but everything else looks great.

My only pair of UnderArmor pants started to fray and pull after only 2 or 3 times wearing them, but man are they comfy. IMO the quality falls short of Nike or Puma.

Pretty amazing that Speith is the second guy to ever go bogey free through 54 holes here. I wonder how far he can get.

My only pair of UnderArmor pants started to fray and pull after only 2 or 3 times wearing them, but man are they comfy. IMO the quality falls short of Nike or Puma.

Yes. That's why I haven't been a big fan. But their prices sure don't fall short! Pretty pricey.

Maybe it's just me, but looks like one is waiting for the other to make a mistake instead of playing offense right now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Holy cow Bubba. This is going to be a high score.

Oh Bubba... Can't do that

(I parred 13 last time - just sayin haha)

Brian Davis with a graphite shafted iron on the 17th?

Want to know more....

Still one of the most ridiculous things ever -- Dead center of the fairway in someone's divot. So silly that's not a free drop.

I agree. Ground under repair - drop. Hole in the ground from a prior player - sol.

Great shot, though.

Steelfiber or Recoil (or other)?

I would have go other other. Looked kinda Kuro Kage (ish) to me with black paint splatter near the grip.

I would have go other other. Looked kinda Kuro Kage (ish) to me with black paint splatter near the grip.

Not kuro I don't think. .. kind of looks like the aldila blue and green shafts we've seen this year.... must know more!

abu4ybaz.jpg

Furyk getting back in the thick of things. Going to be a fun finish, methinks!

Dan and his fancy technology.

Nice catch!

That bunker shot by Kaymer was amazing.

That is went par is not good. Going to an exciting back 9

Back