Official Hole In One Thread

Had one the other day. #7 at sirocco golf club in Calgary Alberta. 130yards with a 3/4 swing pw. First one!

congrats on the ace PinHunter!

Congratulations PinHunter!!

Congrats PinHunter

Congrats PinHunter

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Congrats PinHunter.

Congrats Pinhunter!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

We had a guy get his first ever hole-in-one today at Painted Hills. He skipped right over the eagle though and got an Albatross/Double Eagle on the 288 yard par 4 ninth hole. Took his picture and put it on our Facebook page!

Congrats Pinhunter!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Had one the other day. #7 at sirocco golf club in Calgary Alberta. 130yards with a 3/4 swing pw. First one!

Congrats!

One of these days, hopefully!

Congrats Pinhunter!

Congrats pinhunter. Living up to your name!

Congrats Pinhunter! Really awesome :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Congrats Pinhunter

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I have two -
First one, August 1992 (I think the 18th or 19th) - Cobbs creek GC, Olde Course, Phila PA Hole #4, 132 yds, pitching wedge. It was a while ago, but I was using a Tony Penna wedge, and a Hogan ball I found in the water on the prior hole. Played with a friend, who saw the ball go into the hole, and we drank shots of Grand Marnier after the round.
Second, April 9, 2014 - Paiute GC, Snow Mountain course, Las Vegas, NV. Hole #8, 175 yards, I hit my Ping Eye2 6 iron, Talyor Made ball. I was playing with three other guys - One a 6 handicap, member of the Paiute Golf Club, who works for Hilton. One guy was my former boss, a PGA teaching pro who I have known and played golf with for almost 20 years. The last guy was a good friend with whom I worked at Tiger Point GC in Gulf Breeze, FL, back in the day. I posted on FB and sent a note to all my golf buddies.
Interestingly, the next day, playing the same course with the same member (Hilton guy), I dunked a shot on a different par three and he saw that shot. I was laughing so hard, I fell into a bunker walking onto the green.

I feel pretty lucky to have two of these, I gotta get the scorecard, ball, and certificate framed. They are all sitting on my counter, waiting to get to a frame shop.

Got my second career hole in one yesterday at Widgi Creek in Bend, Oregon. :act-up: It came on the 122 yard 5th hole and seeing it go in was amazing. My two buddies/co-workers that were wtih me had never seen one so they were as excited as I was. Got off easy after the round on the bar tab as I only had to buy drinks for the 9 in our group and 2 others in the bar.

Last edited:
Got my second career hole in one yesterday at Widgi Creek in Bend, Oregon. :act-up: It came on the 122 yard 5th hole and md 2 of my co-workers were with me.

Nice! Congratulations.

Congrats. Bragging rights for the office!

Got my second career hole in one yesterday at Widgi Creek in Bend, Oregon. :act-up: It came on the 122 yard 5th hole and md 2 of my co-workers were with me.

Way to go

That's awesome tahoe!!!

It was damn exciting! For my only other hole in one in 1994 I lost the ball a couple weeks later so I was never able to mount it in a display case. This time I bought a flag and flag stick from the course and I'm getting a frame and putting the ball and scorecard on display in my man cave. The scorecard will be very worthy of displaying as well - 1 bogey and 3 birdies for a 68!

Last edited:
Congrats on the ACE!

Thought there was a thread for this.

Proving that there's a huge element of luck in it, got my 5th career HIO Sunday at my home course.
South Course 7th hole, 140y, one-hop 7i in the hole. We saw it vanish, but weren't sure if it was in or over the back...didn't hear a clink off the flagstick. Got up there, and it was in.

And just to top it off, one of our group was running late and was going to meet us after 9. I pull the ball from the hole, shake some hands, and turn to see him stopping his car on the road right behind the green.
"Hey guys, how you playing?" "Pretty good, and you have LOUSY timing."

Got my first Hole In One today on the 5th hole at Mellomar Golf Park.

Playing at 129 yards and the wind was blowing in so I clubbed up and played my normal fade. One hop and in...It took a few seconds to sink in.

Club: Callaway XHot 8 Iron.
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330-RX

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

Back