#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

Love those balls!! So excited this event is so close to home for me. Really hoping to take part. May have to wait on buying a new driver till then!

I got a little gift from Wilson the other day. A 2-ball sleeve of FG Tour balls from the first contest. It reminded me that it was about time for another one.

Very excited about this event. Been hearing some tidbits about it this weekend!

I am looking forward to seeing who will be joining us!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

I want to join the limited field for this event.

Bring on the next contest!

This event is going to be awesome and exclusive. THP, Wilson Golf Innovation Center + Driver fitting, not to mention the Golf!

This one is still firmly implanted in my mind.

Still freaking jacked that Wilson is doing this with THP.

Agreed, I have no doubt they have some things up their sleeves planned for the lucky participants!

I am with you. Ever since the show and hearing about how excited WS was for this. Also seeing what they just did at our local demo day by custom building your clubs on the spot for you.

I am with you. Ever since the show and hearing about how excited WS was for this. Also seeing what they just did at our local demo day by custom building your clubs on the spot for you.
Ugh...I walked by their tent and didn't stop in. I don't think it would've mattered though, there was an attractive blonde hitting their driver, and all of their attention was getting her dialed in.

Ugh...I walked by their tent and didn't stop in. I don't think it would've mattered though, there was an attractive blonde hitting their driver, and all of their attention was getting her dialed in.

Saturday they had the tour van there. It was a much better setup and the booth was packed.

This is a MUST attend!

I eagerly await the next contest!

Yup. Still looking forward to the Wilson visit, et. al.

I can't wait to see how the 100 years might tie in to this event!

I spent about 10 minutes drooling over some Wilson gear the other day, including the staff bag and FG Tour irons.

Have been a huge Wilson Staff fan for a while. Would love to see the Innovation Center first hand.

So many THP events that are must attends! This is definitely a must attend!

Went to a Wilson fitting event 2 weeks ago in VA. Went to try the new M3 irons and ended up buying the V2's but loved them both. The Wilson crew were very nice and gave me some great information. I'm sure this will be a great event.

I read yesterday that Wilson Sports just brought in a creative superstar, Amy Weisenbach to head up their marketing.
Her fort'e has been in building brands favored by men. Brands like Axe mens grooming products, Beam where she took over their tequila brand and made it the fastest growing and of late an e-tailer called Trunk Club.

She could be the missing link in getting the Staff some presence and perhaps make the event in October a bit more fun.

I read yesterday that Wilson Sports just brought in a creative superstar, Amy Weisenbach to head up their marketing.
Her fort'e has been in building brands favored by men. Brands like Axe mens grooming products, Beam where she took over their tequila brand and made it the fastest growing and of late an e-tailer called Trunk Club.

She could be the missing link in getting the Staff some presence and perhaps make the event in October a bit more fun.

If this is true this could be the missing link for them and I hope Wilson grabs more of the market share.

While I am sure this is a great move for the brand, the THP Event is already setup and going to be amazingly fun just like all THP Events.
You should try to join us at one.

Back