Official Handicap Index - Now Part of THP - Open For Signup

I did, it says: Purchase a membership online to a USGA licensed golf club.
I click that, and it brings me to the site to put in my zip code, I put my zip code in and this comes up:
We're sorry, but there are no offers available for your area.
Hmmm... That's odd.

I did, it says: Purchase a membership online to a USGA licensed golf club.
I click that, and it brings me to the site to put in my zip code, I put my zip code in and this comes up:
We're sorry, but there are no offers available for your area.

Yeah it should put you in on a area online club but not an actual golf course club. Like I'm part of the Peoria area club/southern Illinois golf association.

Oh, I doubt there is anything like that in my area.

#PerksofLivinginBFE

#PerksofLivinginBFE

Well that stinks, might just have to put a zipcode in from a near large city just to get it to work.

#PerksofLivinginBFE

What coers said. You can put in any zip code and join any online club. They'll let you join and you get a handicap whether or not you actually live there.

What coers said. You can put in any zip code and join any online club. They'll let you join and you get a handicap whether or not you actually live there.
Exactly, there was nothing where I live so I signed up with a group in Jacksonville, a couple hours away.

Okay, it's done, now I just need 1 more score before the revision date I think. Maybe two more since it combined two of my 9 hole rounds on the same date.

Looking at it, says the update is the 13th, can't wait to see where I'm starting out at.

My trend thing on site says I'm gonna drop a wee lil bit. We shall see lol
Get those scores in guys, revision time is upon us

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

You can put in old scores and they will factored in right? I plan on joining up this weekend.

Awesome. I don't want to start from scratch. I am excited that I will be able to enter my other stats which I can't do currently.

So i just join the main site then search for the THP group?

So i just join the main site then search for the THP group?

Go to the handicap tracker tab at the top. That's what I did and it worked perfectly.

I was using free apps to calculate my handicap before, now I just paid my fee for this, I will be able to have an official handicap! :D

Anyone else having issues with the golfnet app for android? Reinstalled it and still won't open.

Anyone else having issues with the golfnet app for android? Reinstalled it and still won't open.

Yup. App crashes at startup ever since my device upgraded to kitkat. Their website works just fine in the mean time, very mobile friendly

I am having issues with ushandicap.com using chrome. I try to post my score and it gets stuck processing every time.

There is a US Handicap app. Its hard to find though. You need to search android for USHandicap (all one word)

Scored well over my handicap yet it went down a full number? Interesting. And I don't believe it

There is a US Handicap app. Its hard to find though. You need to search android for USHandicap (all one word)
Thanks, Dev. I found it.

Scored well over my handicap yet it went down a full number? Interesting. And I don't believe it

They take the best 10 of your last 20. So that score probably didn't even factor in.

Are we still doing the THP vTour? Just wondering if i missed something. The pro at the club my league was at decided to be a d-bag and shut the league down. Arg

Back