The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone! I hope to know more soon, after I find out what USAA says, Trucks can be replaced lives cannot.

My son just said he was checking traffic looking for an opportunity to cross, then Bam!!
He didn't see her coming, and couldn't brace himself or anything.

USAA is the best in the business. They will take good care of you.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

USAA is the best in the business. They will take good care of you.

QFT. I've had them over 20 years and not one complaint.

Just got a summons for Jury Duty. NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brutal dude. Miserable experience all around. Could be worse though, you could be on the other side of the juror panel.

I had that a couple months ago, went through hurry selection and escaped unscathed.

Show up for jury duty, then tear pants, then tell judge you have to be excused because you need new pants. Problem solved.

Thanks everyone! I hope to know more soon, after I find out what USAA says, Trucks can be replaced lives cannot.

My son just said he was checking traffic looking for an opportunity to cross, then Bam!!
He didn't see her coming, and couldn't brace himself or anything.

Glad everyone is ok. I've dealt with USAA on multiple occasion on claims and they have always been great to deal with.

I love jury duty, you go hang out in a room with wifi for eight hours and then you go home, I almost found the end of the Internet last time I had it.

CJ I am glad your son is ok, he might have been lucky to not see her coming, most of the time bracing yourself puts you in worse shape.

I so hate popcorn ceilings. Damn whoever invented them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did mine today.. 0800-1645 .. Called out once but not needed. Long day of waiting

Yeah. I am not looking forward to it.

Would love to just burn this house to the ground.

Patio kinda cracked so now water is running towards the patio door...water is now collecting there and thanks to thst leading to a leak in the corner of the basement.

Would love to just burn this house to the ground.

Patio kinda cracked so now water is running towards the patio door...water is now collecting there and thanks to thst leading to a leak in the corner of the basement.

Is it time to move.....
#NewStuff

Uninsured drivers....

My son got run into in my truck almost head on by an uninsured driver. He is fine, some pretty bruises, sore shoulder, and a couple small cuts. But the truck is likely totaled.

His hospital bills will now be covered possibly out of pocket, my truck is probably totaled, and while I am incredibly thankful that he is ok, having auto insurance is a requirement in our state, and now I may have to pursue legal action against this lady.

And in the meantime, I now need 2 vehicles as my youngest son needs transportation also.

Sorry to hear that. I'm glad he is ok. Good luck with trying to get the money for all this!

Jury duty... I had it last year. I sat in a courtroom for 8 hours a day being questioned by lawyers for 3 days before they picked the jury. It was going to be a 4 week trial. I was eliminated in the last cut, thank God.

Sorry to hear about your son's accident CJ, but glad is he OK. Like you said trucks can be replaced, lives, not so much. Hope it all works out with your insurance.

CJ, hope everything is ok and works out.

441, buyer's market like crazy down here.

I so hate popcorn ceilings. Damn whoever invented them!
Tell me about it. It's just one of the reasons I shouldn't have bought this house.

I'm going to miss Mike Dean and the Ohio gatherings when he moves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back