Ultimate Club Testing - Hopkins Wedges - Bradenton/Sarasota

Just tell me where to be and when to be there.

I just wanna see how much fun we can have with wedges and a launch monitor around the green

And that is why he is the sultan of testing...

War -- you pick the formats, and we'll figure it out from there.

This is going to be a lot of fun.

Wow! Great deal!

I'm going to miss being there with you guys this weekend. I've heard some good things about Riverstrand, and I know you will all have a great time with the testing et. al. I'll also miss being with a great bunch of guys. The good news, though, is that I just got back from my surgery and all went well. The Doc is a little paranoid, though, that I'll try to play golf and rip out the stitches. He made me promise I'd wait at least two weeks, but, I'm okay with that. Just means I have to double up on the work when I get back to playing.
Great news Ken! I know the break will drive you nuts, and I know you'll be that much more focused when you get back at it.

9th green at 9:00. All the pros are doing it.
Wear something nice....

I have some ideas that should be quite fun, River Strand sets up well for some wedge testing.

Is it just three of us for Friday?

Where is everyone staying?

Troy and I are booked at the Fairfield Inn Lakewood Ranch. I think Jim is staying there as well. Not sure on anyone else. I think Seth said they were full.

Troy and I are booked at the Fairfield Inn Lakewood Ranch. I think Jim is staying there as well. Not sure on anyone else. I think Seth said they were full.

They are.

There's a holiday inn across the street and a courtyard on the other side of the interstate. I'll likely be at one of those.

They are.

There's a holiday inn across the street and a courtyard on the other side of the interstate. I'll likely be at one of those.

Let us know how the pool is wherever you end up.

Let us know how the pool is wherever you end up.
...and if anyone asks for a "tickle of Jameson," a simple "I don't do that" will suffice.

Waterlefe and Riverstrand both have 12:36 and 1:16 Friday for the same price, $39, on golfnow. There are times at Stoneybrook for $22 all over the place, and I'm not familiar with any of the other courses. Do we familiarize ourselves with Riverstrand and save Waterlefe for Sunday? Waterlefe doesn't have anything listed on golfnow until 9:32 Sunday morning, and its $59. I think someone mentioned a coupon, but not sure on the details.

ebypymaq.jpg
. I just ran down to my car and grabbed the coupon. The fine print is it's good only for a 4 some and only valid weekdays after 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well unless you want to take off work Friday and play with the rest of us, save it for another time.

Unfortunately one member is not able to make it. We do not have anybody on the wait list at this time. So if someone wants in, please let me know immediately.

Costs?

I'm in, I'll pm JB

Unfortunately, I'm the one who had to pull out. I had work issues come up that are keeping me from spending the weekend down there.

I'm really disappointed, because I haven't seen a bunch of you in a while, and it was going to be a nice little weekend. (Not to mention that I also have to miss the Annika Academy fitting, but that's another rant.)

But, you boys have fun, stay the heck away from Room 202, and I'll see you hopefully at the next one.

Really glad that Wake could get in, by the way.

The spot is now filled.

Unfortunately, I'm the one who had to pull out. I had work issues come up that are keeping me from spending the weekend down there.

I'm really disappointed, because I haven't seen a bunch of you in a while, and it was going to be a nice little weekend. (Not to mention that I also have to miss the Annika Academy fitting, but that's another rant.)

But, you boys have fun, stay the heck away from Room 202, and I'll see you hopefully at the next one.

Really glad that Wake could get in, by the way.

Hate that you have to miss it, dude.

Back