The Official Milestone Thread

Some big numbers! Nicely done everyone. Milestones mean growth

Congrats, TeedUpThoughts!

0-to-5000-Twitter-Followers-Social-Magnets.jpg

Congrats, Michigan Slice! Thought this was appropriate!

drive_5000_logo.png

It's about time smalls!! Haha

I thought you forgot about this thread for awhile there.

It's about time smalls!! Haha

I thought you forgot about this thread for awhile there.

Never! Being busy is a good thing, but it sucks too! hahaha

Nice milestones guys, WTG.
cheer.gif

dn.gif

And here we go again! It seems like we are always hitting another milestone at THP, and they are coming faster and faster. We have passed 50,000 threads and 20,000 members but the milestones ending in six zeroes are effing awesome! So here we are again . . .

PV+110310+Relay+17-1.JPG

Individual posting milestones are dropping like flies around here, and those are rightly celebrated, but each million post milestone are definitely group efforts, and each and every one of us have had a hand in them. Well, this one is the biggest one yet, and it's only right that every single forum member takes pride in this awesome accomplishment. It couldn't have happened without each and every one of you!

3-million-fans-on-Facebook_Image.jpg

So congratulations to all of the wonderful THP members. THP is what it is because of all the personalities who are here right now, and who have yet to discover what this site is all about. It is far and away the best website on the web in my opinion. I have seen and been in awe of every bit of growth and expansion the site has experienced, and I know the future is only going to be bigger and better. I am proud to belong to THP. The owners, my fellow staff members, all of the friends I have made her and all of the members I have yet to meet personally mean the world to me and I hope every one of you know how much I appreciate all of you.

1109432044_1397577512.jpg

So, let's raise our glasses to Josh and Morgan, my fellow staff members who keep the site running day to day, and to all of the members who make this site what it is: a place for a bunch of hackers to join together and talk about golf, life and whatever else we want to talk about.

HERE'S TO THE NEXT MILLION!

Copyof3000000letsParty_zps181ae175.jpg:original

Last edited:
Awesome post...congrats THP!

Congrats THP!!!

Pretty awesome. Congrats everyone

Saw a few days back I hit 50k!!

Congrats Mike.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Congrats to THP on 3M and md on being 50K of those. Awesome milestones.

50K is huge 441, congrats!

Congrats and way to go, Mike!

Wtg 441

Say 441 50k is a big deal! Nice work dude.

thanks fellas, much appreciated

Back