The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that he's the backup talk. I'll be shocked if he's not starting week 1 and floored if not by week 8.

Its possible, but I dont see it.
Hoyer did quite well before injury.

He wont be playing all next season thankfully.
And if you can suffer through Freeman, you can make it through this clown.

You see the Haslam article today? Basically told him to start acting like a backup QB. Haha. They're gonna break him like a wild stallion.

You see the Haslam article today? Basically told him to start acting like a backup QB. Haha. They're gonna break him like a wild stallion.

I hope so. People change every once in a while. Good guys become thugs, thugs become good guys and so on. Its rare for a princess to become a supportive role player until their shot, but it can happen. Lots of guys that get called prima donnas held clipboards well early on. Rodgers, Romo, Brady and even Farverer (Favre)

Its possible, but I dont see it.
Hoyer did quite well before injury.

I tried to state this to my boss who insisted he was starting this year. I won't be surprised if they list manziel 3rd behind thigpen

While utterly meaningless, it is at least refreshing to hear so many positive "grades" for the jags from all the talking heads after many years of bad grades (for good reason). Love the receivers and the value in rounds 4 & 5, especially Telvin and Chris Smith, who should both be very good in Gus Bradley's system. When you're at the bottom there's nowhere to go but up, but if Bortles turns out to be what the Jags hope then this could be a franchise-defining draft.

I like this!

Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden has agreed to a contract extension through 2019, according to profootballtalk.com.
Haden, the No. 7 overall pick in 2010, will receive a $14 million signing bonus, $22 million fully guaranteed at signing and another $23 million guaranteed for injury, the site reports. The signing bonus, the guarantee and the injury guaranteed all surpass the deal that Richard Sherman recently signed with Seattle

hahaha

Who wouldnt want to be in CleveTopia

I would have been more shocked if he said "Man I really wanted to be in Cleveland"

The NFL sure has done it's job of building up the hype of the season. I am SO ready for the season (even preseason) to begin.

hahaha

Sounds bitter to me!

I like this!

Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden has agreed to a contract extension through 2019, according to profootballtalk.com.
Haden, the No. 7 overall pick in 2010, will receive a $14 million signing bonus, $22 million fully guaranteed at signing and another $23 million guaranteed for injury, the site reports. The signing bonus, the guarantee and the injury guaranteed all surpass the deal that Richard Sherman recently signed with Seattle

me too my favorite brown such a good team guy glad he got paid.

I like this!

They showed a stat on espy today that I thought was interesting. Sherman clearly had more picks but Haden had double the amount of pass break ups (51). I thought that was pretty impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They showed a stat on espy today that I thought was interesting. Sherman clearly had more picks but Haden had double the amount of pass break ups (51). I thought that was pretty impressive.

How about holding a green to 2 catches for 7 yards in game 1 and 7 catches for 51 yards in game 2....no td ' s 2 of his 4 least productive games all year.

me too my favorite brown such a good team guy glad he got paid.

Other than that whole suspension thing...

How about holding a green to 2 catches for 7 yards in game 1 and 7 catches for 51 yards in game 2....no td ' s 2 of his 4 least productive games all year.

Its why I have said for two years now, he is the best in the league.

Yes sir no argument here, he's legit. Would have looked nice in black and silver!

Other than that whole suspension thing...

Its why I have said for two years now, he is the best in the league.

He will get himself some Andre Johnson, Julio jones/Roddy white and Sammy watkins this year if memory serves me.

Now if that safety behind him would atop whiffing on tackles we would be set back there.

He will get himself some Andre Johnson, Julio jones/Roddy white and Sammy watkins this year if memory serves me.

Now if that safety behind him would atop whiffing on tackles we would be set back there.

He better worry more about Antonio Brown!

He better worry more about Antonio Brown!

I dont think he hit 100 yards in either game either...could be mistake though.
Rapetheturdburger should throw to him more he is good

I dont think he hit 100 yards in either game either...could be mistake though.
Rapetheturdburger should throw to him more he is good

No, he didn't but his numbers were fine vs Joe and I'd take them every game they play.

Looks like Andre Johnson wants out of Houston. reports coming out that he will not attend OTA's or minicamp and has said he wonders if Houston is the place for him. This will be interesting as his current contract makes him hard to trade.

Looks like Andre Johnson wants out of Houston. reports coming out that he will not attend OTA's or minicamp and has said he wonders if Houston is the place for him. This will be interesting as his current contract makes him hard to trade.

I welcome him with open arms in Cleveland

If anyone deserves to go chase a ring it's AJ. He has been a great guy on and off the field here & never once complained about balls being thrown his way, etc. I just don't see how that contract is going to make it easy to move him.

Asking price looks to be far too high right now. A great talent on the downside of his career with a huge contract should get no more than a middle round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back