:welcome:

Welcome to THP Kenny!!

Welcome to the family, Kenny!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise!

Welcome to THP

Best wishes for the lessons and enjoying the game,..

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum Kenny!

Welcome aboard, Kenny! I was 37 when I first started playing "for real" last year, as well. Good luck, and be sure to stick around!

Welcome kenny. Glad you caught the bug. Pretty smart to take a few lessons to get the fundamentals down. Keep us updated.

Hey Kenny, welcome to THP!

Welcome!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

:welcome: Kenny!

Welcome. You should check out the Central Jersey thread. There is alot of PA guys on there.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I will be playing with :cobra: Bio Cell Driver and Fairway Woods, :cobra: Bio Cell Irons, and a :taylormade: Daddy Long Legs putter which I just purchased yesterday. I hit 9 out of 10 putts on the putting green at Golfsmith and I fell in love with it. My ball will be a :bridgestone: e6. Did I mention that orange is my favorite color and everything is orange? I look forward to my first golf lesson today, starting with putting. The PGA professional starts at the hole and goes outward. I heard this was one of the best ways to learn how to play golf, does anyone have any feedback on this method of learning?

Sincerely,
Kenny

welcome to THP, Kenny! Props for getting started with lessons right away. You will not regret that.

Welcome from a fellow THP newbie.

Back