New Golfer Saying Hello!!

bunkindoodle

Reaction score
Handicap
High
Hi everyone,

My name is Kenny and I just started playing golf. I'm kind of a late comer to this game, having picked it up at the ripe old age of 37, but I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I just played my first round of golf on Sunday and had so much fun, even though I didn't keep score.:act-up: I take my first lesson tomorrow and I am looking forward to learning about the game and improving my game.

I live near Philadelphia in the suburbs and will be playing a lot during the week as I work as a registered nurse and only work 3-4 days a week. I hope to meet some friends and hopefully some playing partners....

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you!!

Sincerely,

Kenny

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Kenny

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Kenny. Starting out by taking lessons is definitely the right way to get into the game. Good luck with your lessons and hope to see you enjoying the game even more soon.

Welcome to THP!! Enjoy the lessons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Kenny. Hope you enjoy the game as much as I do.

welcome to THP Kenny!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Hello Kenny,

Welcome to Paradise. I would like to applaud your decision to get lessons right away instead of trying to learn the game from books, YouTube, random dudes at the range that have all the answers... I am 31 and started two years ago and I have already come so far it's almost time to find out how to get a a handicap. When I joined I just wrote HIGH in that space as I see you have done. Clever my friend, clever.

It has been really fun dropping strokes off of my scores the last couple years but I have been working hard at it. It sounds like you are willing to put in the time and the good news is that there are infinite resources available on this website if you want to get better quickly, you can.

Matt

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. You're going to love it here.

Welcome to the team Kenny!

Hello, and welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, Kenny!

Welcome to THP, Kenny!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to thp kenny

Back