Congrats!!!

Congrats guys!

Congrats to all 3, well done guys!

Congrats fellas!

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

Congrats guys.

Congrats guys!!

As far as the poems go?? I wouldn't quit your day jobs....LOL

Congrats you guys! You're in for a blast!

Awesome job guys! T0AD, you're on a roll! Just out of curiosity, what are your lottery numbers?

Congrats guys. Three good entries and three good THPers.

Whoo! Congratulations to the winners! Some great entries here.

Congratulations! T0AD isn't this your second contest win this month? Congratulations man, and congrats to Troyefl and Checkered as well.

Thanks again to THP, JB, GG Mikedean, and the guys at Callaway Golf.

Sweet that's a tough team

Awesome job guys! T0AD, you're on a roll! Just out of curiosity, what are your lottery numbers?
3, 10, 11, 18, 27, and ........

Congratulations! T0AD isn't this your second contest win this month? Congratulations man, and congrats to Troyefl and Checkered as well.

One was easy, though. Pick team Harry and then shoot for luck of the draw. But it's all about TeamEthanator now. #ftw

Sean, John and Troy: congrats fellas and welcome to #TheGauntlet! I can't wait to see you all again and have a blast in HH!

Congrats

Congrats fellas! That is going to be a tough team to beat!

Congrats Toad, Checkered and Troy. I look forward to competing with you guys in the Gauntlet!!! It's gonna be a blast.

Nice job boys!

Ho Lee Cow....So stoked right now. Totally didn't expect this, this morning. Thank you THP and Callaway. This is going to be awesome. #TeamEthanator! Let's run this!!!

Congrats guys, this is going to be fun following along.

Congratulations guys! Can't wait to meet all of you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Congrats guys!

Two of three are really good. Troys doesn't flow...Just kidding! This is a stellar group of guys that will get it done for Ethan. Well done guys!

John I am stoked for you brother.

Toad no throwing into the palmetto trees

Troy you will have to reign in that distance but I think you will be fine.

I was glad to see that Troy's poem taken, even if it did rhyme with no mention of bacon.

Congrats everyone.

Back