The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the Gastrobus (one of THE BEST roach coaches) for lunch! I :love: their pulled pork sandwich and their sweet potatoe fries with honey mustard sauce. They're not here everyday so when they're on the schedule, I don't bring a lunch :hungry:

I just finished my taxes and will be getting money back YAY!!! :banana:

On a similar note, I got my tax money back today and used it to pay off the rest of the car! I then sent a note to my wife instructing her how to change her withholdings.... :banghead:

congrat's GC! I was hoping for money back this year too since I got a huge check last year but no such luck....I owe money. I am still mad about it.

Can you take solace in the fact that you didn't lend Uncle Sam any money. :D

Re: The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

surgery is done. home in bed. I have lobster bisque, fresh bread, creme brule', 2 seasons of nip/tuck, Harry connick jr. in concert on DVD, piles of meds, and red Gatorade.

and that's all I need. and this paddle ball game.

I'll report later on the status the 3....count them.....three....hot doctors.

Glad to see you're out of surgurey okay and enjoying recovery to the fullest. 3 doctors? Sounds like Grey's or Private Practice. My wife loves those...

surgery is done. home in bed. I have lobster bisque, fresh bread, creme brule', 2 seasons of nip/tuck, Harry connick jr. in concert on DVD, piles of meds, and red Gatorade.

Good luck with the doctors, but how do you feel?

sacul1573 said:
Glad to see you're out of surgurey okay and enjoying recovery to the fullest. 3 doctors? Sounds like Grey's or Private Practice. My wife loves those...

they weren't all mine.....I just made friends with them. it seems some of their partners were members at the course.

Glad you're out of surgery. How long did it take? Here's to your quick recovery!

MMMMMMMM, lobster bisque.

bonknhead said:
Glad you're out of surgery. How long did it take? Here's to your quick recovery!

1 hour 48 minutes under.

me and my Kevlar collarbone were out of recovery and headed home in 45 minutes.

oh beck and call boyyyyyy.....where are you?? I need my meds!!!

1 hour 48 minutes under.

me and my Kevlar collarbone were out of recovery and headed home in 45 minutes.

Wow, that's fast! So, just a local anesthetic huh? I would think they would have put you out for that.

What pain meds are you on? I was on hydromorphone (dilaudid) after my RC surgery. Good stuff.

bonknhead said:
Wow, that's fast! So, just a local anesthetic huh? I would think they would have put you out for that.

What pain meds are you on? I was on hydromorphone (dilaudid) after my RC surgery. Good stuff.

general anesthetic. and a nerve block. I haven't actually read the bottles. I just swallow.

the pill.

I was on hydromorphone (dilaudid) after my RC surgery. Good stuff.

That's what I'm talking about! That is fine stuff if you are in pain. Hope they gave you that. It worked for me about 10X better than morphine.

Going to be in the 50's here this weekend! 2 solid days of hitting balls and new clubs!

Going to be in the 50's here this weekend! 2 solid days of hitting balls and new clubs!

Here too. I'm playing on the sim on Saturday and outside on real grass on Sunday - yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back