HeHe...Gutters.

Palm Trees dont shed leaves. :D

thanks JB just one more thing to add to Mike's list of "Reasons to Move"

That list is pretty easy. It starts and ends with

Its not Ohio.

Of course there's water in the downstairs bathroom now

CJ ready to burn it down??

I am effing done trying to buy a house.
Dude, I owe under market on mine and we've done a ton of work in 18 months. Skip the realtors, private sale, it's yours.

Before we put in the offer our realtor did some digging. Apparently they have ongoing water issues in the basement (which I asked and they said no) and the electrical panel was replaced in 99 due to an electrical fire and the new panel was too small for the house. Just beyond frustrated.

That sounds like a good thing. Your realtor did their job and got you out of a bad situation you would have had to throw money at.

Home inspections are worth it.

Dang, I don't know what it is about farmers but they always either break something right before I get off, or they run with it until right before I get off then decide nope we better fix it.

hCBCFF3EC

I have been seriously depressed, angry, sad and frustrated at myself all day long about messing up my entry into the event. I'm feeling pretty low about now.

I have been seriously depressed, angry, sad and frustrated at myself all day long about messing up my entry into the event. I'm feeling pretty low about now.

Bummer man...what about the gauntlet 2 weeks before it? Or maybe wasting list pans out

I saw that earlier Frank...it happens, but it sucks.

I hate having to go to weddings of people I don't know.

someone needs to get out of Jersey.

Is there ANY reason to live in Jersey? Dev, move south. Got at least three houses in my development for sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More layoffs at work... Some temp art and some permanent. Sucks being the messenger of bad news for the team that affect their livelihood.

The new Tapatalk sucks.

Now when somebody quotes another person the quoted persons avatar shows up in the little quote box. Now it's confusing as to who made the post and who is quoted.

And of you are confused just by reading that, welcome to my hell.

Tires. Buying tires sucks.

HeHe...Gutters.

Palm Trees dont shed leaves. :D

I beg to differ. When I lived in Houston, I was often picking up palms that fell from my neighbor's tree over my fence.

But I get the gist. It was way better than pulling leaves from gutters.

Yes. Its right up there with windshield wipers and brakes.

I need those to. I just spent a bunch of money on the brakes to. I'll do them myself this time. Drum brakes just suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back