Barberakb

USAF / Go Cowboys!
Reaction score
Handicap
What motivates you. Not just for golf, but for life?

I love this.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=600953526647674

I'm not tech savy.

I need to make this into an MP3 for my workout/alarm clock!
Can anyone help me understand how I could do this?

Thanks!

Motivation?

za5ybezu.jpg

There is all the motivation I need

That I can always do and be better than I am today!

To fight for what I believe and to do what I believe is the right thing regardless of what others think.

"Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!"

Wife and providing for us is all I need to get up and go everyday.

All the Modivation that i need is growing in my wifes belly currently

Man, you guys are self motivated it sounds like.
I need more, sure my family is motivation for me but a great half time speech or whatever gets me going.

Wow. Pretty deep question here.

I will try to answer. What motivates me?
A lot.

People depend on me, to me that is a tremendous honor and responsibility, the people who depend on me are people I deeply love and respect, I fail them, I fail myself, I must not let that happen.

I have changed (in my mind) from a terrible person, who had almost no regard for others or myself. I was horrible in almost every sense of the word. I was given another chance, sometimes I don't feel like I deserve it. I've treated many people wrong, I've made amends in many instances, some I am still working on. I try to be a better person everyday, the right things are sometimes hard to do, but the easy way rarely does anyone any good.

I am a father, husband, friend, and citizen. I take that seriously, some people don't get to be those things,some people are not afforded to have those types of people in their lives. I want to be the best at all those categories.

There will be a time when I will be gone, I really want to know what people might say about me.

Just a couple things that popped into my mind...

I reserve the right to add more later.

Wow. Pretty deep question here.

I will try to answer. What motivates me?
A lot.

People depend on me, to me that is a tremendous honor and responsibility, the people who depend on me are people I deeply love and respect, I fail them, I fail myself, I must not let that happen.

I have changed (in my mind) from a terrible person, who had almost no regard for others or myself. I was horrible in almost every sense of the word. I was given another chance, sometimes I don't feel like I deserve it. I've treated many people wrong, I've made amends in many instances, some I am still working on. I try to be a better person everyday, the right things are sometimes hard to do, but the easy way rarely does anyone any good.

I am a father, husband, friend, and citizen. I take that seriously, some people don't get to be those things,some people are not afforded to have those types of people in their lives. I want to be the best at all those categories.

There will be a time when I will be gone, I really want to know what people might say about me.

Just a couple things that popped into my mind...

I reserve the right to add more later.

Sounds like we have walked down neighboring roads dude.

My motivation comes from the inside, I always want to be better, a better man, a better friend, a better listener, a better husband, a better provider. For many years in my life I was not a good person nor should I have received the second chance I've been given, I will not waste it.

My motivation? I couldn't stand the thought of my family going without.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get my motivation in life from my family (wife and kids). My golf motivation or any other sport comes from within and wanting to be the best at what ever I do. The day I can't motivate is the day I walk away.

My daily reminder...

Success is not final...Failure is not fatal...it's the courage to continue that counts

Back