2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Considering you nor I can even decide on a McFlurry size under pressure, you know an insane drive wasn't an option. Hahaha

But damn those McFlurries were delicious haha

I could be wrong with this statement with how much competition is still to come...

But could we possible see THPs first hole in one in competition on the bear trap? Now that would be special

I could be wrong with this statement with how much competition is still to come...

But could we possible see THPs first hole in one in competition on the bear trap? Now that would be special

and expensive

and expensive

Never understood why the hole in one'er is the one buying the drinks, but tradition is tradition I guess lol

Flights are booked. Arrive PBI Friday at 3:30pm and leave PBI Monday at 11am.

Are we there yet?

Flights are booked. Arrive PBI Friday at 3:30pm and leave PBI Monday at 11am.

Are we there yet?

Sounds like we are sharing a ride to Atlanta on the way home.

Sounds like we are sharing a ride to Atlanta on the way home.

Nice! We have 50min layover in Atlanta both ways. Kinda nervous about that but we got on row 26 or 27 so we should get off the plane fairly quickly.

Nice! We have 50min layover in Atlanta both ways. Kinda nervous about that but we got on row 26 or 27 so we should get off the plane fairly quickly.

Jeez. I want to say we are right in the same area too. Nice. I looked at earlier options, but man does getting up at the crack of dawn for a flight suck after an event like this.

I think you'll be fine in atlanta. I can show you some apps to let you know where you need to get to for your next flight, but barring any big delays it's usually fine.

I think we will be doing the Friday - Monday itinerary. Do we know what the actual price of the resort fees will be? I know it's $109 for the extra night but what is it actually with the resort fee?

I think we will be doing the Friday - Monday itinerary. Do we know what the actual price of the resort fees will be? I know it's $109 for the extra night but what is it actually with the resort fee?

109 + 25 + tax

$25 if I remember correctly. I want to say tax on hotels in FL ends up being around 11% as well.

I believe it's $25/night.

EDIT: Confirmed from my contract, $25/night. (remember this is already included for Friday and Saturday night, this will just be for any additional nights you stay outside of those dates).

Pretty much what I'm planning for, which compared to other high-end resorts in WPB is so stupidly cheap its not funny.

Well right now airfare flying out on Sunday is about $350, but flying out Monday is $264...so basically we can stay the extra night for almost a wash.

Well right now airfare flying out on Sunday is about $350, but flying out Monday is $264...so basically we can stay the extra night for almost a wash.

So worth it too. Championship dinner and some final night celebrations.

Cool, I can see the 2 dancers live in action on the dance floor.

In relation to booking extra nights, is golf included in the rates? I see different packages available, but couldn't find green fees on the site to estimate extra fees for the other days I will be there.

We will bring our boots and jeans just for you.

Had to look and found a place so one night we will find ourselves here http://jrsbuckwild.com/dance-club-palm-beach-gardens-fl/

Pretty much what I'm planning for, which compared to other high-end resorts in WPB is so stupidly cheap its not funny.

Yes sir, even cheaper if you are splitting a room too!

Good point.

I'm guessing once we get in that 30 to 60 day out timeframe where names have to be submited, GG might do the roommates based on who is staying extra nights or coming in a night early to try and match up?

I know this isn't her "First Rodeo" to stick with the Country theme going on.

Good point.

I'm guessing once we get in that 30 to 60 day out timeframe where names have to be submited, GG might do the roommates based on who are staying extra nights or comiing in a night early to try and match up?

I know this isn't her "First Rodeo" to stick with the Country theme going on.

You got it

Considering the quality of the resort, you're talking at least half price for the area from my scouting. Breakers is on the beach obviously, but that is like $300+ a night.

Flight just booked. Ill be arriving at 1145am fri and leaving 7am mon. 264 for the flight into pbi i didnt think was bad at all

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back