New guy checking in from NJ

BallJazz

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm getting back into golf after hardly playing over the last 8 years or so. I'm also coming off of ACL surgery this past August and, 2 rounds in this year, everything feels good!

After lurking for the past month while researching equipment, I thought the time was right to say hello and thanks. All of the reviews and fitting advice were very helpful. Now I just need to get out and play.

Speaking of playing, I recently moved to northern NJ (from Boston). If anyone else is from the area and wants to get together for a round, I'm game!

- BallJazz

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, I think there is a fairly large contingent of THPERS in that area.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise my friend. #BePreparedToBeMindBlown

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to thp

Welcome to thp.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome BallJazz!!

Welcome to THP and glad your recovery went smoothly and continues to do so!

Welcome to THP!

Hi everyone. I'm getting back into golf after hardly playing over the last 8 years or so. I'm also coming off of ACL surgery this past August and, 2 rounds in this year, everything feels good!

After lurking for the past month while researching equipment, I thought the time was right to say hello and thanks. All of the reviews and fitting advice were very helpful. Now I just need to get out and play.

Speaking of playing, I recently moved to northern NJ (from Boston). If anyone else is from the area and wants to get together for a round, I'm game!

- BallJazz

Welcome! You should check out the Central NJ... thread. we are always planning stuff.

welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow New Jersian!

Thanks everyone. Happy to be here!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Back