2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

That's a screaming deal imo. Looking forward to meeting you greggdrews.

I'm getting in Thursday PM with the Mrs. Anyone else getting there earlier than fri?

It's been a while, but I may have make good use of that cigar lounge.

It's nice. Rather ashamed to say I bought a flavored Acid when I was there last time. Rookie move.

Hopefully you have changed your ways since then...

Shhh.. I still want to sneak up on folks! haha

Too late for that, fella!

Looking at flights now. Southwest has a deal out of Atlanta for $224 for Thurs-Mon. Hmmm. That or a Rewards Ticket?

Definitely leaving Monday. Now trying to figure out Thu. night or Friday arrival. My wife will probably have the final say on that one.

See ya Thursday. We'll have some drinks!

I'm really hoping they choose that thursday as their "ladies night out" event haha would give the wallet a break before we even start

I'm really hoping they choose that thursday as their "ladies night out" event haha would give the wallet a break before we even start

They have a happy hour from 4-6 I believe. Load up and then ride it out for awhile :)

They have a happy hour from 4-6 I believe. Load up and then ride it out for awhile :)

I think we're going to get along very well haha only problem with flying is not being able to bring your one handles of vodka

Either way, lets make sure spicy meatballs in the luggage are legal.

HaHa. Something tells me that the rooms there won't have kitchens, so spicy meatballs probably won't make an appearance.

I think we're going to get along very well haha only problem with flying is not being able to bring your one handles of vodka

I imagine they have a liquor store within driving distance of the resort.

I've had the poolside cafe on the brain since yesterday. And the mobile iBar truck. And Ironwood grill. I'm going diet free the whole time.

I think it's more like a Happy 72 Hour. I have a feeling this whole weekend will be one long non stop party. :)

I think it's more like a Happy 72 Hour. I have a feeling this whole weekend will be one long non stop party. :)

I'm going to guess you are correct on that end.

This is so awesome. Sort of the culminating event of what has been a great year on THP.

I'm going to guess you are correct on that end.

This is so awesome. Sort of the culminating event of what has been a great year on THP.

Without a doubt.

But there will be two more events to follow. Capped by The Grandaddy Dos!!

That's a screaming deal imo. Looking forward to meeting you greggdrews.

Same here Hawk. Cant wait to meet everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Without a doubt.

But there will be two more events to follow. Capped by The Grandaddy Dos!!

Yea, it is, but it's sorta not lol. For me at least it will be.

Going to be meeting so many THPers for the first time - we going to do name tags?

Back