2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Cigar bar, drinks, grilled cheese and golf....not sure it gets much better.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'll be the guy with the awesome pecs. You can call me Cookie.

On a more serious note - for those that have played the course - what is the course's main defense? H20? Wind?

Without a doubt.

But there will be two more events to follow. Capped by The Grandaddy Dos!!

I think there's three: The Gauntlet, the Wilson Personal Distance, and The Grandaddy Dos!

Not that I'm counting, but, I am, and still trying for the other three!

Edit: Technically, you're correct. The Gauntlet precedes this one. But, I still have my eyes on three!

On a more serious note - for those that have played the course - what is the course's main defense? H20? Wind?

The Champ? Everything really. It's hard enough without wind. Wind just makes it border on getting out of hand.

Yes & there are a few bunkers

On another serious note, if I want to get in an extra round, where should it be?

Going to be meeting so many THPers for the first time - we going to do name tags?

Ill do name tags only if the names are embroidered on members only jackets

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I just looked, Ive only met a shade over 20 of the 30ish, I should probably to go more events ;)

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Yea, it is, but it's sorta not lol. For me at least it will be.

No I got you. I was just trying to beat JB to the punch ;)

OC will be great and after that two days later I play in all day 54 hole stroke play event. But those two combined will not come close to this experience.

And all this talk about a great event and great venue. I don't think we can thank Bridgestone enough for their sponsorship of the entire series.

I mean seriously, the more I look at this resort, the more I am shocked how 441 and Co. got such a sweet deal.

We will be playing a PGA course that has hosted some pretty big events... Wow

I mean seriously, the more I look at this resort, the more I am shocked how 441 and Co. got such a sweet deal.

They had me at Ryder Cup!!

Ponder the awesomeness....take it all in....amazing

Wait, we are playing 2 of the courses?!

Yea he said a while back that we are playing the Palmer on Saturday. Not in the first post though.

Yea he said a while back that we are playing the Palmer on Saturday. Not in the first post though.

ding ding ding

I wanna play the Fazio hopefully Friday too

Ahh I gotcha! So awesome. Time to look up some information about the Palmer!

Squire is shorter - like 6500 from the tips, but it is a tough little course.

Back