Odyssey Putters Thread

You get no more belt buckles mister custom Bridgestone buckle. :bananadance:

Yup they are nice. I have one, it sits in a drawer. Can't remember the last time it's seen the light of day.

Yup they are nice. I have one, it sits in a drawer. Can't remember the last time it's seen the light of day.

I hate you.

James talks about that quite a bit in the review and review thread iirc.

Duh. The minute I sent that post I remembered James talking about it. I read you work Jman and I appreciate it.

Anyone close to Bloomfield Hills, MI on 5/17 can get one of these
I wish I lived closer!!!

Got the White Ice ix in today.

10f72x5.jpg

2rzwc8w.jpg

2vwwrwz.jpg

Small touch up to the sole, going to do a better job this weekend.

Anyone close to Bloomfield Hills, MI on 5/17 can get one of these
I want that cover. Like, a lot. If there are @OdysseyGolf people listening, please, please, please, for the love of all putting, give #THPMC staffers Innovate/Die putter covers, I will be eternally grateful and/or the envy of everyone I meet!

Bought my first Odyssey stick last summer. Metal-X 2 ball. Changed my game on the greens. Call me a big fan.

Rolled the cruiser today briefly while I had some club work done. Feel is great at 35 inch. I was expecting it to feel heavier but the balance was very nice. The SS grip is a nice size and is comfortable in hand. I rolled the #7 and was very happy with what I felt and saw. The #1 wide was at 38 inches and I couldn't get a good feel for it at that lenght.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Rolled the cruiser today briefly while I had some club work done. Feel is great at 35 inch. I was expecting it to feel heavier but the balance was very nice. The SS grip is a nice size and is comfortable in hand. I rolled the #7 and was very happy with what I felt and saw. The #1 wide was at 38 inches and I couldn't get a good feel for it at that lenght.

I loved the #1 wide at 38". Golfsmith didn't have the #7 and I would like to give that a roll before I make my decision. What issues were you having with the extra length?

I loved the #1 wide at 38". Golfsmith didn't have the #7 and I would like to give that a roll before I make my decision. What issues were you having with the extra length?

Same I've had with my CB SeeMore, hand position. Finding a consistent hand position has given me fits. I think the length behind my hands is a bit distracting as well. The 35 inch is perfect length for me.

I put my cruiser #1 in play today. Gonna need time with the weights to get it dialed in. Had a very different feel then other counter balanced putters.

I put my cruiser #1 in play today. Gonna need time with the weights to get it dialed in. Had a very different feel then other counter balanced putters.

Cruiser #1 is on my short list. I've been checking the bay constantly for one. Really want to pick one up.

So I went and bought one this morning after yesterday and I love it. Using the 15g in the head and 30g up top. And man do I love it. As much as I like the 7 I just roll this thing awesome.

So I went and bought one this morning after yesterday and I love it. Using the 15g in the head and 30g up top. And man do I love it. As much as I like the 7 I just roll this thing awesome.

Lighter in the head....hmmmm. I'll give that a try on Tuesday

hahaha I love this!!! Just like that eh? What a staffer.

hahaha I love this!!! Just like that eh? What a staffer.

I had to. It feels so good and I love the balance. Plus wanted to roll it on Bermuda as I only have bent at home. And this will be my MC putter. Sign, Sealed & Delivered I'm yours!

Picked this putter up cheap and it came with a drain cover. :)

So using it to make sure my son has great taste in putters in the future.

I'm officially on board with the Versa #7 for the MC. I would frankly be insane to try something else at this point. When I trust the putter and just let it work great things happen.

At some point in August I'll start pondering the cruisers and the Versa two ball tank. But, when it counts for the MC, I'm going with what works very, very well for me.

Added a 2oz sinker to the inside of the PT Black 2ball. It's not ideal, but it's affixed centered on the base panel right behind the face after being massaged a little. Brings total head weight to a little over 400g. Distance control is much improved, this has a much better chance of getting put in play now.

Added a few more to the collection, White Hot Tour, Black Series ix, Black Series Tour Design ix, and Flip Face. I have a White Hot XG and White Hot Pro coming as well. I almost have them all, Austie gave me the checklist.

2qdac77.jpg

Added a few more to the collection, White Hot Tour, Black Series ix, Black Series Tour Design ix, and Flip Face. I have a White Hot XG and White Hot Pro coming as well. I almost have them all, Austie gave me the checklist.

2qdac77.jpg

You even have the flip face! Now That's commitment

Back