2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Cheapest I could find for a rental car was 40 bucks a day, which would bring it to about $160. Cheaper for me to get a shuttle even if I don't have anyone to split it with.

But it's 4 months out, so that's the least of my worries for now

I am 27 so I have no issue getting a rental, but I didn't see anything cheap for rentals. I am borrowing a hard shell travel case for my clubs and I don't think that will fit in the lovely economy rental cars, upgrade the rental car to a bigger size model and the prices are high.

Transportation plans will be a later thing, I am glad I have my plane tickets and everything is set up.

Guess I got lucky on my rental. Was booking flight on the SW site with points and went ahead and did the economy car (Nissan Sentra) for $17/day.

Can anyone STILL not believe they got in?

This will be my first stay on a resort, I very much look forward to it!

Also, where do we get these grilled cheese from?
Can't seem to find them on any menus...

I can't. Still processing it, but still smiling pretty big too. :D Can't wait.

I can't. Still processing it, but still smiling pretty big too. :D Can't wait.

I think its pretty freaking awesome you jumped right in dude, looking forward to meeting you.

Guess I got lucky on my rental. Was booking flight on the SW site with points and went ahead and did the economy car (Nissan Sentra) for $17/day.

I'm skimming, but when are you getting in el cookie?

Keep checking the car rental rates, because if you have a significant other who wants to leave the premise, then you will want to have a car. As mentioned before, there is nothing within walking distance of the hotel. There is a ton to do there, but if you want to leave the property, a car will be necessary.

It would be if I was 25 for sure. I cannot find anything REMOTELY reasonable for car rental for me.

When are you arriving/departing. I'm considering a rental. And if you wanted a ride you'd be more than welcome.

I get in 1100 on Friday and leave 12:04 Monday.

Don't most companies have preferred Car Rental companies? I know many allow personal travel in that regard as well. Worth checking if you haven't.

just for comparison, I asked a guy who has a Limo Company here how much for a Town car from PBI to PGA National, he said its $65 (includes Tax & Tip)

just for comparison, I asked a guy who has a Limo Company here how much for a Town car from PBI to PGA National, he said its $65 (includes Tax & Tip)

That's pretty much the exact rate I paid heading to the airport a couple years ago. Let concierge desk handle it and probably overpaid a bit. Nice ride though.

When are you arriving/departing. I'm considering a rental. And if you wanted a ride you'd be more than welcome.

I get in 1100 on Friday and leave 12:04 Monday.

I am getting in on Thursday at 3:45 I believe and leaving Monday at about 5:00. Staying a bit longer for sure

Great price... I would have gotten a rental car for my girlfriend but she didn't care, she only cared about keeping cost down and she likes to lounge in the sun. I am sure if the women decide to go shopping or do something off the resort there will be room for her to tag along (she makes friends very easily lol).

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Not the worst price in the world by any means, especially with tip.

Not the worst price in the world by any means, especially with tip.

he also said If they have 4 or more we will put them in an suv. $97 all incl.

he also said If they have 4 or more we will put them in an suv. $97 all incl.

$25 a piece. Can't best that.

We had a group of 8 in CA last year and had two Escalades with drivers for the week. That was sweet.

Once everything is set when it gets closer to the event, it would be nice to have a list made up of everyone and their flight times. It would help people know if they are sharing flight times and if transportation could be grouped together. Just a thought.

Geez what company? Best I can get on southwest site is $38/day

Once everything is set when it gets closer to the event, it would be nice to have a list made up of everyone and their flight times. It would help people know if they are sharing flight times and if transportation could be grouped together. Just a thought.

I am sure it will get done, someone did a great one for the HH Invitational on Google Docs also helped w/ extra rounds

Last edited:
I think its pretty freaking awesome you jumped right in dude, looking forward to meeting you.

Only way to go. Well for most things

Payless.

Hope it goes smoothly.

I am booked with them too, think $18/day before taxes so hopefully it works out for both of us!

Back