What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
43/44 87 at Oeste Ranch golf course. Punched greens that were horrible and inconsistent.

+4 37 on a shorter track that I played with my brother in law. Irons were a bit off, but everything else was firing on all cylinders.

It wasn't a par 3 course, but shorter par 4's and 4 par 3's.

I was happy with that for not playing in over 2 weeks

+4 37 on a shorter track that I played with my brother in law. Irons were a bit off, but everything else was firing on all cylinders.

It wasn't a par 3 course, but shorter par 4's and 4 par 3's.

I was happy with that for not playing in over 2 weeks

Solid after a 2 week layoff dude.

41/42-83. Drove ball well on front 9 then started standing up and leaning back hooking everything after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mixed emotions today.

Got 97, which is in buffer, which was the target for the day, which stops the run of raises BUT could have been much better. Three off the tee on one hole that would have been another par if I'd hit the first one properly so please not to have lost my head after that.

On the plus side - first sub 100 of the year yay, 5 pars, 5 single putts, three of my 3 putts were lip outs, 6i and up were money.
On the neg side - three 8s d'oh, woods were awful all day, absolute garbage, had 3 or 4 that didn't go further than 50 yds.

So... mission accomplished and some good takeaways, but as usual disappointed with one aspect. But I'll be back, so close... :)

2014-05-17%20card.png

44/44, 9/13 fir, 4/48 gir, 35 putts. My putter let me down today, I had 4 3-putts and 4 of my 2-putts were from inside of 8 feet. I have been putting really well lately, so I'm not going to worry too much about 1 bad putting day.

44/44, 9/13 fir, 4/48 gir, 35 putts. My putter let me down today, I had 4 3-putts and 4 of my 2-putts were from inside of 8 feet. I have been putting really well lately, so I'm not going to worry too much about 1 bad putting day.

Those days will happen man, sounds like a great day of striking the ball!

No worries dude. You will drop putts next time. 88 is solid with putter misbehaving!

40/44 for 84. Didn't drive it well. Short game was actually decent.

Dean.

Dean.

DEAN!

Wasn't awful. Didn't drive it in to any trouble. Just wasn't feeling it. Heading out for more in 30.

Wasn't awful. Didn't drive it in to any trouble. Just wasn't feeling it. Heading out for more in 30.

I'm jealous of you guys.

+10 81 today marred by +5 between two par 3s. Other than that, fantastic day off the tee. Greens were extremely inconsistent so putting was an adventure.

We played in a Younglife scramble yesterday and took second place with a 63, five man teams with a Younglife "caddie" keeping score. I really like having the caddie with the groups while they didn't do much but they kept score which had to keep people honest. I helped the team out a few times with my best contribution was a 60 foot putt for birdie that I couldn't make again if you gave me 100 more tries at it.

Shot a 48/46 94 hit 9 fairways, even though i struggled mightily off the tee today.

And season low i believe of 29 putts!

Using Tapatalk

43. I really need some lessons on chipping out of greenside rough. Killed me today.

83 and that's with 3 doubles...I was -1 on the back 9. Scrapped the driver and went 3 wood. What a difference

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

77 (+6) on a new course today. THP superstar MaryC invited me onto her home course, Olde Atlanta. I played the tips. Interesting, while the score card had the yardage at about 6600 (Par 71), the tee markers were all 10-20 yards longer than the yard ages shown on the score card. It was strange. (EDIT: Per US Handicap, the yardage is 6,789, which ic consistent with the yardage markers for each hole.)

I drove the ball really well apart from one hooked 3W. Approach game was pretty decent. Swing felt a little wonky today. Greens at the course just confused me all day. I had several chips that I thought would stop within a foot that released another five. Lots of ball kicking ensued around the greens.

All in all, a satisfying round.

Last edited:
39, 40 for 79, 7 over.
new course to me, so pleased.
first time I've played enough times to submit enough cards to get a handicap, which is 7.
now the fun begins....

77 (+6) on a new course today. THP superstar MaryC invited me onto her home course, Olde Atlanta. I played the tips. Interesting, while the score card had the yardage at about 6600 (Par 71), the tee markers were all 10-20 yards longer than the yard ages shown on the score card. It was strange.

I drove the ball really well apart from one hooked 3W. Approach game was pretty decent. Swing felt a little wonky today. Greens at the course just confused me all day. I had several chips that I thought would stop within a foot that released another five. Lots of ball kicking ensued around the greens.

All in all, a satisfying round.

The greens at Olde Atlanta are quite frustrating. Pretty good round considering, partner.

#DoWorkDotCom

39, 40 for 79, 7 over.
new course to me, so pleased.
first time I've played enough times to submit enough cards to get a handicap, which is 7.
now the fun begins....

Great initial hcap, and well done on the PB!

41-50 with 34 putts, 3 -3 putts!

I wish I could put 2 nines together.

90, could have been quite a bit better if it was not a couple of holes. Not my best ball striking day and my chipping was horenous. Will be working on these next range session. Really loving this putter, made many long putts from 7-14 feet. Feeling confident next round will be much better

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

90, could have been quite a bit better if it was not a couple of holes. Not my best ball striking day and my chipping was horenous. Will be working on these next range session. Really loving this putter, made many long putts from 7-14 feet. Feeling confident next round will be much better

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

really like the confidence talk. Good man... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back