The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
New car. Chipped windshield.

My wife eats lunch in my office and is subjecting me to the worst television show in the history of TV.

RuPaul's Drag Race?

Drop Dead Diva. Its taking everything for me not to file for divorce because of her taste in TV and cinema.

OH MY GOD BECKY, don't get me started on the wife's watching habits. People wonder why we don't spend more time together, well, it's because she watches crap!

Her newfound favorite, courtesy of her brother getting her hooked on it, is the worst I've ever seen. I'd rather watch the Bachelor!!

Mountain Monsters on Destination America. Holy. Hellinahandbasket.

Damn... a rock was tossed into mine yesterday and was chipped.

Free replacement for you.

Hate to hear that Jman, hope it's free in Okieland also.

Free replacement for you.

Hate to hear that Jman, hope it's free in Okieland also.

Nope, I'll be dropping 40.00 to get it patches today. Boo.

So the middle school cheerleading coach is a teacher and she has scheduled practice 3 days a week all summer during non teacher work hours.

I'm not sure about the logic. We are not all off during the summer and my 11 year old can't drive herself there.

Working 45 minutes from the school is not helpful either.

The Official Rant of the Day

Driving to lunch and a pot hole took out my front passenger tire. $280 dollars later and never made it to lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So here goes,

This past month has been flat hectic. My mom and stepdad split after 30 years, it sucks!

My cousin beat stomach cancer 2 years ago and was recently diagnosed with liver and bone cancer. I went to see him last Saturday and he looked great, really positive guy and today I find out another procedure just is not working. He knows he is going to die and is fine with that but he will be leaving a wife and his 2 kids which his daughter just had a baby. This just plain sucks.

Why is it the good people in this world get **** on? It makes no effin sense to me!

Just a rant and the more I think about life, I just want to pack up and do the things my wife and I want to.

That sucks scarnici tires suck, no lunch sucks.

So the middle school cheerleading coach is a teacher and she has scheduled practice 3 days a week all summer during non teacher work hours.

I'm not sure about the logic. We are not all off during the summer and my 11 year old can't drive herself there.

Working 45 minutes from the school is not helpful either.
There is no logic to that decision as far as I can tell. Never mind that 3 days a week for organized practice for middle school sports seems a bit excessive.

There is no logic to that decision as far as I can tell. Never mind that 3 days a week for organized practice for middle school sports seems a bit excessive.

If it were after work I guess it would be no big deal but it is 3:45-6 today and then 8am-11am for the rest of the summer. Talk about an inconvenience when all parents and grandparents work.

If it were after work I guess it would be no big deal but it is 3:45-6 today and then 8am-11am for the rest of the summer. Talk about an inconvenience when all parents and grandparents work.
One would hope, that if no one, or only a select few, can get their kids to the practices that the issue will resolve itself out of necessity. Then again, perhaps I'm one of the few who thinks that logic should triumph in situations needing a common sense solution.

On an unrelated note, I hate it when an experiment fails. We had product, it just wasn't what we needed. Got to go back to the very beginning and start all over. May have to go all old-school on this project. Only problem is, I'm the only one who went to the old-school. Will either have to add it to the list of things I need to get done, or teach the troops how to do it and hope they master it quickly.

So here goes,

This past month has been flat hectic. My mom and stepdad split after 30 years, it sucks!

My cousin beat stomach cancer 2 years ago and was recently diagnosed with liver and bone cancer. I went to see him last Saturday and he looked great, really positive guy and today I find out another procedure just is not working. He knows he is going to die and is fine with that but he will be leaving a wife and his 2 kids which his daughter just had a baby. This just plain sucks.

Why is it the good people in this world get **** on? It makes no effin sense to me!

Just a rant and the more I think about life, I just want to pack up and do the things my wife and I want to.

Dang man, that's a lot of heavy stuff. Don't really know what to say. Hang in there dude.

Got back from a local pizza place and opened my sub to find this. Some little A Hole actually had the nerve to wrap this up and give it to me. Completely moldy and it stunk
tebesymy.jpg

I would head right back...

Boss made me drive 300 miles on a holiday to work night shift.... But when i get there i am told my presence ois not needed.

So now i a at tehe bar watching the game and drinking at the companys expense, watch out that tab, May pay a few rounds here amd there

Boss made me drive 300 miles on a holiday to work night shift.... But when i get there i am told my presence ois not needed.

So now i a at tehe bar watching the game and drinking at the companys expense, watch out that tab, May pay a few rounds here amd there

Wait, what!? They couldn't call? Better order up the good stuff.

JM

Got back from a local pizza place and opened my sub to find this. Some little A Hole actually had the nerve to wrap this up and give it to me. Completely moldy and it stunk
tebesymy.jpg

Time to crack some skulls.

Life is really throwing me some crappy financial curveballs.

Bathroom reno, which I saved 2 years for, is 1/2 way done, and the money still keeps going out.

Hot Water Heater starts leaking. New hot water heater installed.

Washing Machine goes on the fritz. New washing machine...... what else is going to get put on a credit card that is getting too much of a work out lately?

Life is really throwing me some crappy financial curveballs.

Bathroom reno, which I saved 2 years for, is 1/2 way done, and the money still keeps going out.

Hot Water Heater starts leaking. New hot water heater installed.

Washing Machine goes on the fritz. New washing machine...... what else is going to get put on a credit card that is getting too much of a work out lately?

Renos are always full of surprises...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back