THP at Cleveland Srixon Golf Live Update Thread

Some giant sized club heads.

ygy3epaj.jpg

Looooove the classic head!

I constantly dream about those zstar irons JB reviewed a few years ago. Really would be incredible if they release a follow-up stateside

I just caught up on this! Thanks Mike and JB!

Good stuff!

Great morning at Cleveland/Srixon today. Had a lot of fun catching up with old friends and discussing the future quite a bit. Also was able to capture some great content for use at the appropriate time. Just an all around great time and if I were them (and fans of theirs), I would #GetExcited
QFT!!!

Great morning at Cleveland/Srixon today. Had a lot of fun catching up with old friends and discussing the future quite a bit. Also was able to capture some great content for use at the appropriate time. Just an all around great time and if I were them (and fans of theirs), I would #GetExcited

Can't wait for that appropriate time

Just caught up on this thread. Looks like you guys/gal had a blast out there today. Look foward to reading more when its allowed.

Just caught up on this thread. Looks like you guys/gal had a blast out there today. Look foward to reading more when its allowed.

No gal this time brother. Just myself and MikeDean441.

I never really followed or even tried Cleveland stuff before, but after hitting a few clubs, and owning the Mashie+ I cannot wait to see some more of their stuff!

Awesome and can't wait to begin #thedrool

waiting-game-meme-generator-and-now-the-waiting-game-07fc04.png

That was cool of you guys to do the live updates. Some cool photos here.

Back