Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Looking forward to meeting you guys at Mercer tomorrow. I have to forewarn you, I haven't picked up a club in over a month and the last time I played I shot a 95. Hoping the break got rid of some of the demons I picked up.

No judgement here. Just looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying what looks like a hell of a great day for golf.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Should be there around 730

Same here Rob. By the way, please let me know when you're going to unleash the Miuras from their sheath, so I can put on my sunglasses first. Their heavenly glow can be blinding sometimes. See you tomorrow!

Same here Rob. By the way, please let me know when you're going to unleash the Miuras from their sheath, so I can put on my sunglasses first. Their heavenly glow can be blinding sometimes. See you tomorrow!

Bahaha!

Gonna try and get there between 715 and 730...since I'm the newbie you shouldn't miss me in my bright yellow golf shirt and white ping bag...see everyone mañana

Gonna try and get there between 715 and 730...since I'm the newbie you shouldn't miss me in my bright yellow golf shirt and white ping bag...see everyone mañana

I'll be the one dressed like a melon.

Anyone up for Saturday morning up north? or Possibly Sunday morning. Sunday looks to be be the better of the days but Saturday works better for me but I would be flexible.

Had a great time with Joe, Brian and Rob today, good group of guys. Glad I finally got to meet some fellow THPers. Look forward to doing it again. Thanks fellas!

Really enjoyed it, too. Gotta get out again soon.

Same here! Thanks for letting me join you guys, I had a great time. I've never had so much fun being outdriven by 40 yards each hole!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Same here! Thanks for letting me join you guys, I had a great time. I've never had so much fun being outdriven by 40 yards each hole!

Were they also playing from the blues?

Were they also playing from the blues?

Yes indeed. Joe and Wes were making Bertha proud today.

Yes indeed. Joe and Wes were making Bertha proud today.

Oh please haha

"I never have had 3 birdies on 18 holes"

- Brian after his 3rd birdie of the day on #7

Oh please haha

"I never have had 3 birdies on 18 holes"

- Brian after his 3rd birdie of the day on #7

Brian's holing out bunker shots for birdie, pouring in 15-20 footers for birdie....cough cough sand bagger hahaha

Anyone up for Saturday morning up north? or Possibly Sunday morning. Sunday looks to be be the better of the days but Saturday works better for me but I would be flexible.

Wife requested that I play Saturday. Would like to tee off before 9.

Had a great time today guys. I need some serious lessons before the OC outing. If not I feel sorry for my partner.

Wes, if you want to give me lessons I'll pay you normal rates.

Wes, if you want to give me lessons I'll pay you normal rates.

Haha! Hey man if u really need some help just let me know. I can meet up with ya and see what we can do.

Haha! Hey man if u really need some help just let me know. I can meet up with ya and see what we can do.

That would be great man. Much appreciated.
I almost forgot about Joes 50+ drain today!

That would be great man. Much appreciated.
I almost forgot about Joes 50+ drain today!

Yea that was a BOMB!! Just let me know schedule wise when you have some time and we'll try and coordinate. See if we can get you striping it before OC.

Had a great time today guys. I need some serious lessons before the OC outing. If not I feel sorry for my partner.

I'll be your partner pal

Back