Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Unfortunately the cards aren't going to fall right for this one. Going to be a great time for those who can attend.

No worries. Maybe next time.

PM sent. 35 seems like a good estimate. I'm hoping to outperform that though! Or a least keep the wheels on (unlike Des Moines last October...trainwreck for me there)

This is a great review, thanks CC. I'm super pumped to get out of town for a while and hang with some THP'ers!!!

Sounds like this is exactly what you need Jake. You guys are going to have a blast!

It's been way too long since we hung out dude. Can't wait!

Here we go guys. These are subject to change if we get some last minute additions and I will get the order we go out sorted out closer to the event as well:

The Teams:

Hox30
LeftySean
ForestHillsGuy
Nixon
Puttin4Bird
Bubbles
sleuth
BamBooBender
JB
Girardcorp
Howzat
Orange Hog
Nighthawk117a
fairband
Flying Wedge
JeffReedMO
perkis
bhilln
Hawk
Baldcopper

Looks good. Thanks for organizing Erik.

Looks good. Thanks for organizing Erik.

Vegas scoring should keep the teams very even as well. Birdies will be rewarded.

Absolutely. Looking forward to it!

Is this am, pm, or both?

Here we go guys. These are subject to change if we get some last minute additions and I will get the order we go out sorted out closer to the event as well:

The Teams:

Hox30LeftySean
ForestHillsGuyNixon
Puttin4BirdBubbles
sleuthBamBooBender
JBGirardcorp
HowzatOrange Hog
Nighthawk117afairband
Flying WedgeJeffReedMO
perkisbhilln
HawkBaldcopper
NICE!!!! Let's get work done Bubbles!!!

Is this am, pm, or both?

This is AM for all the glory. I figure the afternoon round will reserved for a captain vs. captain grudge match. We will mix up the pairings for the afternoon and a couple guys are only playing in the morning.

We will see. He isn't thrilled about his game right now. That means he will shoot par.

OK no worries either way dude. I just couldn't remember.

The Teams:

Hox30LeftySean
ForestHillsGuyNixon
Puttin4BirdBubbles
sleuthBamBooBender
JBGirardcorp
HowzatOrange Hog
Nighthawk117afairband
Flying WedgeJeffReedMO
perkisbhilln
HawkBaldcopper

Thanks Erik! This is even better, can I change my screen name to Anchor yet?

We will see. He isn't thrilled about his game right now. That means he will shoot par.

If you are speaking about me, that is an understatement. Being with how incredibly tough midwest golf is, I will be lucky to break 90.

If you are speaking about me, that is an understatement. Being with how incredibly tough midwest golf is, I will be lucky to break 90.

I thought Texas golf was the toughest?

Keep us out of this.

#trolls

Hope you guys enjoy the course and the company and don't get too heart broke when bhilln and I take this thing!

Looking forward to meeting you perkis!

Baldcopper, let's do this!

Looking forward to meeting you perkis!

Baldcopper, let's do this!

Definitely! Looking forward to it. Hope to get some links worked out with the swing by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back