What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some beef roast, some Venison roast in the slow cooker with dry italian dressing and Onion Soup mix. Onions, Potatoes, carrots oh my!

Some fresh baked bread almost good enough for desert!

Pork tender and onion rings.

Our son made Baked ziti, Caesar salad, and chocolate covered strawberries..... For his girlfriend for dinner, I got the left overs.

Tonight was hamburgers and brats in the grill with fries and salads

BBQ beef brisket, mustardy cole slaw, and sweet potato fried at Pete's Ale House (total coincidence) in Brooklyn.

Fajita bowls

Chicken kabobs, shrimp, lobster, and grilled pineapple

5y9u2uru.jpg

Wifey made Thanksgiving dinner

Cup of gumbo and shrimp poboy with key lime pie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cup of gumbo and shrimp poboy with key lime pie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds delish. I got done w dinner and jokingly asked my fiancé to go to the store and get some key lime pie.

My favorite dessert.

All this great seafood down at the beach, and my family eats...homemade lasagna. Wrong on many levels.

breakfast burrito

Pastrami deli sub from our favorite local deli.

Wifey made Thanksgiving dinner

Funny! Sunday I broke out a little toy I forgot I bought over the winter, an infrared turkey fryer.

So, we went to the Amish, bought a fresh turkey, and cooked it. My wife went overboard with all the fixings!

All set until November I think!

Tonight, we had grilled chicken , corn on the cob, and grilled veggies.

Went out for dinner with the family and had greek scampi. One of the best meals I've had in a LOOOONG time. Shrimp, olives, capers, feta cheese, spinach.... delicious!

Chinese buffet with my son :)

I had a cheeseburger pizza. Literally cheese, bacon, hamburger, onions, pickles, and mustard.

It sounds insane, truly insane, but my god it was good.

Taco salad!

I had a cheeseburger pizza. Literally cheese, bacon, hamburger, onions, pickles, and mustard.

It sounds insane, truly insane, but my god it was good.

Papa johns?

Nah, Simple Simons after the sis in laws wedding rehearsal. Was shockingly good, FIL had to talk me into trying it.

We get that same kind of pizza from papa johns, it is surprisingly good, just not so good on my waist line lol

My wife and I ate at Fogo de Chou. It was awesome

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Brats, chips and chocolate chip cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back