Callaway Big Bertha Pay Day - Win Phil Mickelson's Paycheck

Can't even imagine what it'd be like to win something like this. Phil is going to have a lot more fans than usual.

Demo Callaway's BigBertha Driver and Win Phil Mickelson's Paycheck

Demo Callaway's BigBertha Driver and Win Phil Mickelson's Paycheck

See this massive check? (Yes, that says *million.*) It could be YOURS

This is an amazing promotion! Sign me up!

Incredible contest! Gonna have to find a participating location!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Going to check this out!

Well I haven't made time to demo the Big Bertha and it was way past due, but definetly going to give it a try now. What an awesome contest.

When I win this, wonder if I have to pay those redicolous California taxes??

Such an awesome promotion. I haven't been out to hit any of the Big Bertha clubs yet, so I'm looking forward to trying them out.....and winning $1.5 Mill.

Such a great idea for a promotion!

If I win I will get a tattoo of Phil's face on my arm so I can thank him every time I look down.

Holy crap on a cracker. This is INSANE!! Need to get to the golf store something fierce now.

Looks like ill be heading to dicks after golf sunday morning. What a contest!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What happens if he doesn't make the cut and doesn't win any money? :D

Oh. My. Goodness! This is epic and Callaway went #BerthaLong with this one. Nice!

JM

Oh yes, this is going to happen, just another reason to want to hit the new driver....like I NEED one!

Did I mention, Callaway rocks, because they do!

I've decided I'm going to win this contest, Phil is going to win the Open and it's just a matter of picking which day to stop going into work.

This is such an amazing promotion! I wonder if I can enter under an alias.

I am kidding of course, but it would be awesome to see a THP'er take home the big prize!

GG. I promise you if I win. Dinner, drinks and deserts are on me at The Bridgestone.

I was tied up with consultations all day. But Chads tweets were blowing up my email notifications. I took a couple peeks. Can't wait to go read more details about it.

I would say this may be the best golf company promotion ice ever seen and that's not hype but fact.

Pretty awesome! Will be fun to test the Berthas again too haha

I entered this bad boy today.

Got myself into this one. Really cool promotional idea. Has the joke been made about Phil not making the cut?????

Got myself into this one. Really cool promotional idea. Has the joke been made about Phil not making the cut?????

I don't know, but there is no guarantee with the way he's been playing.

Luckily for us, we can win regardless of how he does haha

WOW, that is BIG!!. Time to demo these beauties again. I am already sold on the BB. Just more reason to tinker with the settings and hope. Good luck everyone.

Back