What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondered the bajesus out of some TMaG equipment.

Started my #journeytobetter, had a putting lesson! purchased some THP swag, and THP'd

I went to the range and pondered the thought of changing my swing plane to the likes of Dufner and Kuchar. After having a so-so outing there and not making consistant contact, I was at a loss as to what to do next. Then, I watched the Golf Fix, and saw a kid on there that plays a slight fade. All he does is, is aim slightly left of target, opens the club face slightly, and on his follow through, releases the club naturally. What did I come up with after that little lesson.........keep it simple and swing the club naturally like I have been all these years.

Oh not much
#alien

THP earlier, then sorted my bag ready for a round with fellow THPers tomorrow, and conveniently my new cap arrived today as well so it will be hitting the course with me tomorrow as well :D

IMAG0056_zps49rj3l7l.jpg

Played 18 for the 3rd straight day. Ahh, spring break has been good so far.

THP earlier, then sorted my bag ready for a round with fellow THPers tomorrow, and conveniently my new cap arrived today as well so it will be hitting the course with me tomorrow as well :D

IMAG0056_zps49rj3l7l.jpg
Nice.. Nice and clean .. You win the clean prize for the day

THP'ed, hour of putting practice, pondered some puma golf apparel...

Played 18. There was some kind of high school tournament going off #1 and #10 at 9:00 AM, so I had to go out early to make the turn before 9:00 AM. Ah, dew.... And mowers, mowers, mowers....

Got the grip on my new shaft. Wait for it to set then off to the range.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Played 18 holes with friends. Great day. Now I'm at work for night shift surfing THP.

Matt an I played this morning, had a golf lesson this evening followed by a range visit, and of course THP'd too..... Great way to Celebrate NGD2014

Happy NGD2014! THP'd today and putted in the garage.

JM

THP, went to the range, and watched Golf's Greatest Rounds--the 99 US Open.

Hit a bucket at the range.
Played 9 and had a short game lesson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aimpoint class was an interesting experience

Hour of putting practice and a little short game work, went over a few things with my SPi Cyber Coach, and played 9 holes.

Range work for practice and for some testing purposes.

Played a hell of a good round of golf.

Played 9 more just alright.

THP'd.

Range work for practice and for some testing purposes.

Played a hell of a good round of golf.

Played 9 more just alright.

THP'd.

Hey James...

BM

Mark off a spot good buddy. :alien:

Hahaha glad you got out and had a great day on the course and practice my friend. Can not wait to tee it up together in MB.

Regripped the irons

e5a9a3a3.jpg

THP and golf league!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Got 9 holes in and some range time afterwards. Pretty frustrating round; swing I've had the past few day's is gone. Swing change is intermittent at best on the course so spent some time on the range after playing to work on it. Still hit and miss... but have something to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back