Callaway Big Bertha Pay Day - Win Phil Mickelson's Paycheck

I entered today as well but I need to go back and hit it at an outdoor range. Did not anything well at all. First time hitting at a Golfsmith and I was not comfortable.

pretty awesome!!!!! i know i'll be entering.

Wow, I need to get to Golfsmith and try out the BBA. I've been meaning to anyway, but this contest will definitely get me to try it finally.

Figured this would be US only, but Canada is included! Love it!

Big Bertha was at the top of my driver ponder list anyway...no sense in waiting a few weeks to try it like I was planning!

This reminds me of the 2010 Masters. Buy a Callaway driver and if Phil wins you get a refund. Well Phil won the Masters and Callaway refunded $1 million. If I were the Director of Finance I'd allocate an extra $500K in their Sales & Marketing G&A.

Let's go Phil!!!

Feel like Charlie from Willie Wonka. I want that Golden Ticket

Wow, What a great competition…BUT…NO GOOD TO ME....D’oh! :pissed-off:

This is the coolest thing I've ever seen a golf company do besides the Morgan Cup, The Gauntlet, and The King. Very cool Callaway!

This reminds me of the 2010 Masters. Buy a Callaway driver and if Phil wins you get a refund. Well Phil won the Masters and Callaway refunded $1 million. If I were the Director of Finance I'd allocate an extra $500K in their Sales & Marketing G&A.

Let's go Phil!!!
I thought of the same thing. But in this case you don't even have to buy it for a chance.

Very cool contest and as JB said earlier it works perfect with Phil. Winning the US Open at Pinehurst, for Phil the prize money would rank way down the list of things that are great about it.

This is the coolest thing I've ever seen a golf company do besides the Morgan Cup, The Gauntlet, and The King. Very cool Callaway!

The Graddaddy too. All very cool from a large company that just gets "it".

The Graddaddy too. All very cool from a large company that just gets "it".

Being a VERY SMALL business owner, and knowing the kind of interaction I have to have with the local community, its amazing to see how folks from a company as large as Callaway can seem like a group of folks at the corner store. They do get "it", and the attentive customer service and interaction should not only be applauded by all large industries, but strived for. Its not like most corporations with their canned social media responses. Its Chad, its Harry, its JohnnyRod, its Sabella, its Finley...

Its one person talking to another, and its appreciated.

So how many have done so as of yet?

So how many have done so as of yet?

I haven't yet but believe me I will when I get closer to a golf store this weekend. It's too cool not to.

This weekend I'll be getting to the shop to demo the Bertha, that's for sure.

Sweet i am going to play at one of the courses that is on the list of retailes getting a # on sunday

I will be doing this tomorrow. Even have the wife going in to demo as well.

I will be doing this tomorrow. Even have the wife going in to demo as well.

Great Idea. I hadn't thought of that. My fiancé has never swung a club. But it would double our chances. Could be interesting. Ha.

I went into Dick's to do this today. I hit the BBA and BB but then got the deer in the headlights when I asked about getting my code or whatever for this promo. They had literally never heard of it. I explained what it was and how I was notified by email and showed them how to look it up online. The guy read up on it but said they didn't have anything for this. No dice for me.

Great Idea. I hadn't thought of that. My fiancé has never swung a club. But it would double our chances. Could be interesting. Ha.

I think she has ulterior motives should she win.

I went into Dick's to do this today. I hit the BBA and BB but then got the deer in the headlights when I asked about getting my code or whatever for this promo. They had literally never heard of it. I explained what it was and how I was notified by email and showed them how to look it up online. The guy read up on it but said they didn't have anything for this. No dice for me.

Was it one of the Dicks on the list of participating stores?

Back