THP 2014 Trip To California - Take 2

And then you add some bacon to it… mmm mmm mmm

None of the locations up here have it i thought it was just an april fools day deal #Piggystyle

Looks like there might be a few more trips out here this year. Lots of excitement coming.

441 thinks it's necessary.

Looks like there might be a few more trips out here this year. Lots of excitement coming.

441 thinks it's necessary.

oh my yes! 441 is wise right?

JM

As a host of sorts, it's not my favorite so it most likely wasn't going to happen. I know west coasters love it though.

WHAT!!!!!!

A really good trip and the last 5 days or so have gone by very fast. A lot was covered and today is travel day.

The worst part of travel day on days like this is not the red eye flight, but waiting for the red eye flight. Take off in about 4 hours and then home tomorrow morning.

Tons of stuff coming and we are excited to show some of it off.

It was great to follow the business trip. Can't wait to see #theGauntlet videos!

The long flight is done now about a 2.5 hour layover for my long 20 minute flight to cle

All worth it my man.

Oh I believe it. I'm excited to see what you guys have for us that you haven't shared.

Thanks for the live updates.

A lot is coming out of this trip and in time will be launched. Already making plans for the next trip out there in a few months and then a few more as we finalize some incredible things for 2015, as well as gather some exclusive and unique content for the wonderful readers here.

What you can expect out of it is this.
Surprises
New Content on equipment and apparel
Contests
Ideas coming to shape that have never been attempted
And doing so for the people here to have weekends of a lifetime

We are so excited right now (a bit tired too), and we will be having new items coming every day from the trip.

Cool view put the hotel window. Got this room to relax at in downtown San Diego while waiting for red eye.

7enage5e.jpg

Manchester Grand Hyatt. I had a room in that same tower with almost the same view last year on one my trips out there.

Manchester Grand Hyatt. I had a room in that same tower with almost the same view last year on one my trips out there.

That is the one. Just got a room for the day since we were on the red eye, but a great hotel nonetheless. Not really conducive to our travels out there normally, but a good spot for that last night before the flight home.

A lot is coming out of this trip and in time will be launched. Already making plans for the next trip out there in a few months and then a few more as we finalize some incredible things for 2015, as well as gather some exclusive and unique content for the wonderful readers here.

Surprises
Contests

We are so excited right now (a bit tired too), and we will be having new items coming every day from the trip.

This gets me so excited for the possibilities coming down the road! I can't imagine what you guys will have up your sleeves to top 2014!

Surprises
Contests

There are so many awesome sounding things in that post.

If 2014 was #FranchiseRewritten I can't fathom what 2015 will be called.

That is the one. Just got a room for the day since we were on the red eye, but a great hotel nonetheless. Not really conducive to our travels out there normally, but a good spot for that last night before the flight home.

Same here. First trip out last year we were at the Hyatt Aviara as it was closer to Carlsbad. Second trip was a conference at the Hilton which was just a short walk along the boardwalk.

Worst thing about that Hyatt. I left my key in the room one night. You know how far it was back to the front desk :(

2nd best decision of the week behind smoldschmone

Let's just say you have my ear JB. I've been mind blown since stumbling on to THP. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into putting together the awesomeness here!

Surprises
Contests

Requoted again.
I must say, this brings a smile to my face.

Intriguing to say the least!

Boy, I must say status quo is truly dead around here!

Researching the dates for the next trip out there. Looking at August for some interesting content.

Researching the dates for the next trip out there. Looking at August for some interesting content.
You guys need to set up a remote HQ in Cali!

You guys need to set up a remote HQ in Cali!

That would be nice. Im a big fan of Carlsbad and a few other parts.
However unless you would like to trade us one villa out there for a player to be named later, as well as a wonderful 40 ft Diesel Pusher, we are going to have to hold off for now, and let Hyatt take care of us...hehe

Back