A Message From Jason Finley - #TheGrandaddy 2014

Finley = IceMan from Top Gun. Such a villain, but hard not to like.

Such as smooth talker that Finley is. Hope to be there to tarnish that record of yours.
#basementdwellers

Haha that was great. Can't wait for #TheDos stuff to ramp up even more.

Yep. That's vintage Finley.

Ugh. We need to win this thing.

For anyone contemplating entering this event -- DO IT. There are not many golf experiences that I would consider life changing. This is definitely one of them.

Oh my. He just never stops does he? That's ok. I know this year won't be like last and the #zoocrew will be eating their words this time THP rolls through Cali.

I've got a score to settle with Sabella. We are 1-1-1 and I want that far left column to break the tie. I'll be in the #Dos and I am looking for redemption.

Apparently the clocks stop at ZooCrewHQ after December. Six months later and they are still dwelling on their efforts of 2013.

It's a new year Finley. Your record will not appreciate me being there, but I'd be happy to join you for some beautiful California golf.

That Finley is talking a big game! Time for THP to serve up some crow!

To be fair, its a team event and he has the trophy.

Guess I need to try and get in #TheGrandaddy and help my team bring it home for THP!

Great video. Talked a little with ATLGolfer about the experience the other day. It sounded amazing.

Someone get him a hat cause the reflection off his forehead is blinding me!

Looks like that ONE win has gone to the #zoocrew's head THP. Jason threw a bunch of cheap shots here, but I'm confident THP will make him eat his words in "The Dos"! Redemption will come and I know Jman and the rest won't let us down.

Can't wait to get in on these contests and hopefully be one of the lucky ones to be a part of the WINNING team for THP!

Someone needs to take him down a peg or 2.

2013 was like a year ago, wasn't? And while i know i can't match your golf skill straight up...your trash talk-fu is lacking. Pray we don't ever find ourselves in the same foursome, you'll be crying by the turn.

Hahahaha hilarious I know I'd love to shut up Jason.

Man, how soon he forgets the beating Freddie and I put on him and sparksjr Saturday afternoon in Orlando. #NotMuchOfAVillainToMe

Easy now...

Great video!

Guess I need to try and get in #TheGrandaddy and help my team bring it home for THP!

Great video. Talked a little with ATLGolfer about the experience the other day. It sounded amazing.

Team Canadan and Miller Time will close Callaway out early. Preferably Finley.

Jason and crew are in for the battle of their lives! :bomb:

Jason and crew are in for the battle of their lives! :bomb:

If you get in, would Callaway pay for your travel with the Woodshed to California?

Team Canadan and Miller Time will close Callaway out early. Preferably Finley.

That would almost be unfair, Dan. I didn't even have any Callaway equipment at the time. Now I've got the game and the gear to #BeatEmDown at #TheGrandaddy for THP. Let's get those contests started!

That would almost be unfair, Dan. I didn't even have any Callaway equipment at the time. Now I've got the game and the gear to #BeatEmDown at #TheGrandaddy for THP. Let's get those contests started!

I'll presume it's out of pure fear if this doesn't happen hahahahaha! Apexification complete.

haha You and ya zoo crewers are gonna be whupped like a red headed step child that stole his mamma's peach pie off the back porch window.... :deadhorse:

THE Mayor has spoken. So let it be written. So let it be DONE!

How cute was that!

Gotta say im not a big fan of smack talk but you cant not like Finley!

You'd think with as big as Callaway is they could get him an appropriately sized desk.

LOL. Or at least an ergonomic articulating chair that he could raise to at least look like he fit the desk

Back