Memorial Day Weekend (May 23-26, Four Days!)

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Memorial Day Weekend! Can't believe it's already here! Back in the day we used to hit the river every Memorial Day for float trips, but those days are long gone!

We actually have a tournament today at the course I will be helping with and then it will be my normal weekend, and I don't think I will be playing as my finger slice is probably going to need a few more days to heal.

Where are you going and what will you be doing this holiday weekend?

Playing 54 holes with THP'rs.
Might go on a 20 mile bike ride.
Drinking beer.

Playing 18 with THPers in the morning, Memorial Day party at the lake and grilling/fishing Sunday and Monday.

Work is letting out early today, so off to play 18. Tomorrow, maybe fit in a round in the morning. Sunday got to take my in-laws to the airport as they head home. Monday. Let me think. Golf and maybe even more golf after that.

Jealous...working Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Tentatively have 72 planned.. might get 9 or 18 in this afternoon as well. Shouldn't be too bad of a weekend :thumb:

Lake today. Golf and lake tomorrow. Back on the lake Sunday until we roll back to Knoxville Sunday night.

Monday will be the typical "catch up from being out of town" mowing the yard and other various chores.

Boating, Golf, and Grilling are all part of the plan. Spending some quality time with friends and family for sure.

Hmmmm either moving to our new home or playing golf. Depends on what happens today at our closing.

Working Saturday, golfing on Sunday and Monday, probably go eat with some friends Sunday, and head to my parents' house Monday for BBQ.

My little man finished his last day of Kindergarten yesterday, so we're going to the driving range to celebrate. Then we'll play a round of golf...well, he'll ride in the cart and hit some shots. Should be fun.

Four days?? I am working till 11pm on Friday, I wish I had four days.
Got my first group gathered together for tomorrow, one copped out. Gonna get up early, do some errands, maybe get a haircut, then head over to the course a couple hours early and work on my irons and putting. 18, then go home and relax for the next two days. Might play another rounds Monday, who knows.

Playing 18 at Shining Rock tomorrow and heading up to the Lake on Sunday. Monday will be a day for rest and relaxation, and maybe some range time!

Driving to Canton tonight, playing 18 with my future father in law tomorrow morning while my fiancee has her final dress fitting. Might be able to play again later in the weekend, but I doubt that highly.

Playing 18 tomorrow with my dad and Monday with my wife. Some BBQs mixed in between the two. Should be a nice weekend, even though it will be a bit rainy off and on.

Helping a friend build a deck on Saturday, backwoods camping birthday blowout Saturday night, golf maybe on Sunday, and a memorial day raft trip on Monday. Busy, but tons of fun on tap.

Leaving this afternoon for camping in Wisconsin. About 16 of us from college do this pretty much every year. Playing golf real early tomorrow with some of the guys from camping (Decatur Lake or something like that) and then back to the campground for fishing, tubing down the river (If I have enough guts with that cold water) bags, pie eating contest and of course Captain and Orange soda. Sunday is more camping activities and Monday we head home to celebrate my mom's birthday....Cannot wait for the clock to hit 2:30!! :)

Have a safe holiday weekend everyone....and don't forget the real reason for it!!

I'm playing with my Albatross teammate Coers on Monday the rest of my weekend is wide open at this point. I'm sure much golf will be played though!

Memorial Day Weekend (May 23-26, Four Days!)

I will be playing golf a couple times. Hitting the range a few times. Mowing my grass and planting flowers. Something I haven't done to my house in a while. Time for a spruce up.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Last edited:
Lots of camping this weekend. I like it.

Daughters H.S. Graduation tonight.
Golf Saturday afternoon.
Golf Sunday morning - Golf League Match
Golf Monday morning.

Smoking some ribs Sunday afternoon and smoking a Boston Butt tomorrow all day.

Golf tourney tomorrow morning
Dinner with friends tomorrow night
Yard projects with wife on Sunday
Send MC club choices in on Sunday
Monday is TBD....hopefully some golf is on agenda

Driving a couple hours south to my dad's house, most likely just eating chic fil a, drinking beer and watching my little girl play around in the pool. Will probably try and play somewhere Monday if possible

Absolutely gorgeous outside so I am heading straight to the golf course after work. 18 tomorrow and then 18 with another THPer (Toad) on Sunday. Monday is looking like hiking and who knows after.

Wife and I are going to visit some friends Saturday and then my Dad and I headed to Myrtle on Sunday. We are slotted to play Caledonia on Sunday and True Blue Monday.

Back