Memorial Day Weekend (May 23-26, Four Days!)

In Ct. For the weekend, back to Fl on Tuesday

18 at Victor Hills South tomorrow morning, probably try to get out at Shadow Pines as a single Monday

My pregnant wife has to work all weekend and doesn't get a day off work for 12 days.

That SUX! So i will be watching the kiddo...

Anniversary weekend with the wife. Coming back a little early for a friend's wedding and I will be on the course Monday morning

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mrs. Drumdog and I will be defending our title at the Coeur d'Alene municipal Memorial Day Couples tournament.
It's a 2 day event with mixed formats that we won last year.(her first tourney win) Mrs. D was so excited last year when we won, she wanted to sign up for every tourney she saw. Gonna be another blast !

Mrs. Drumdog and I will be defending our title at the Coeur d'Alene municipal Memorial Day Couples tournament.
It's a 2 day event with mixed formats that we won last year.(her first tourney win) Mrs. D was so excited last year when we won, she wanted to sign up for every tourney she saw. Gonna be another blast !

Sweet!! Have fun and best of luck!

Started off my vacation playing 18 with O'Carroll this morning. Pete I apologize for that performance ha ha

Heading to the Dominican on Sunday. From there spending a few days in Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Memorial Day Weekend! Can't believe it's already here! Back in the day we used to hit the river every Memorial Day for float trips, but those days are long gone!

We actually have a tournament today at the course I will be helping with and then it will be my normal weekend, and I don't think I will be playing as my finger slice is probably going to need a few more days to heal.

Where are you going and what will you be doing this holiday weekend?

I'm working Saturday and Monday......:angry:

Playing 18 on Sunday lots of Honey do's on Saturday and Monday

Saturday: shamble
Sunday: work
Monday: work

Drove down to orlando after work. Going deep sea fishing tomorrow out of cape canaveral w my Pops and younger brother.

Heading back to Jax in tomorrow evening, tee time at 8 am on Sunday w/ some good friends.

plan on relaxing Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone and be safe if you are traveling. Traffic is insane right now.

Going camping with the wife's family

Swim club opens tomorrow and my daughter has been chomping at the bit to go for the last month, so that's tomorrow. Sunday is 36 holes with some friends, a rare weekend golf extravaganza. Monday will be chilling at home and BBQ.

Saturday: Lesson and practice

Sunday: Golf Nuts Round in morning and short game practice.

Monday: Golf Nuts Round in morning and yard work.

JM

I am leaving the beach tomorrow morning, and will be mourning the entire 10 hours back home. Sunday and Monday will be spent recovering and getting ready to return to normalcy.

Yard work, trying to sell our house, yard work, trying to sell our house, short game practice, yard work, look for new suit for my son's wedding, short game practice, relaxation, spend time remembering why we are able to celebrate Memorial Day (I'm probably more patriotic than most), go buy and spread some mulch in the landscape, work at the farm where my son and fiance' are getting married on 5/31, flush my sinuses with SinuSense rinse, hopefully sell the house, relax, short game practice, ....remember why we can celebrate Memorial Day.

Tomorrow I'm playing the hardest and nicest course locally, Peak n Peak Upper course, to help prepare for Indy. Sunday I'm playing a course I've never played in Erie with Dcbrad and Monday I'm playing my home course. 54 holes sounds like a good weekend to me.

Playing 18 tomorrow, worship at my church on Sunday and will probably visit the local Veteran's cemetery on Monday for a memorial service.

Work.. It's gunna be hot so I reckon I'll be busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back