Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Announcement

Formats
Front 9 - Shamble
Back 9 - Modified Pinehurst

Awesome. While it's always fun to keep track of your own score. I'm thinking this will be a ton of fun.

Nice format. I like that we are mixing things up at the turn.

Announcement

Formats
Front 9 - Shamble

Yes, yes, yes! Love both of those formats. Relieves a lot of pressure, especially off the tee, and will provide for a lot of close scores at the end of the day.

For those who are apprehensive about this format don't be! It will be a blast!

Come on up brother! Also open invite to michigan!

You'd probably make me call you KING Shane! Lol

Lol @ King Shane.
I really wish I was in this event.

Friday can't get here soon enough!

Gotta be honest, I had to look these up =) sounds fun can't wait!

Announcement

Formats
Front 9 - Shamble

They are fantastic formats and I have played both in separate events with THP. It's all about having fun and these formats allow for just that.

I googled them instantly. Cannot wait. Sounds like an interesting day of golf!

Man, lots of you guys have not followed other Invitationals, the Morgan Cup, The King, etc. :D

Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Man, lots of you guys have not followed other Invitationals, the Morgan Cup, The King, etc. :D

Is this the same format as any if the other invitationals?

Wait..... Nevermind.
I'll look it up.

Lol

Nice surprise seeing formats after a long drive up to Indy and dinner with my family.
It so happens that amsmith and I will be scouting the course tomorrow. Can NOT wait for next weekend and hope to gain some knowledge tomorrow.

Really excited to play both formats and cannot wait for next weekend!

I love this setup, now I can't wait to find out my partner!!

I'm looking forward to the formats and getting a feel for how they will play in competition!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Anybody traveling to Indy have a spare set of wedges I can use for the weekend? Wrapped my SW around a tree trying to play a shot...had the room to make the swing on my practice looks, but definitely didn't have it on the real one.

Anybody traveling to Indy have a spare set of wedges I can use for the weekend? Wrapped my SW around a tree trying to play a shot...had the room to make the swing on my practice looks, but definitely didn't have it on the real one.

I got a RTX I'm not using right now you're more than welcome to. 56* with 12* bounce.

I got a RTX I'm not using right now you're more than welcome to. 56* with 12* bounce.
Was hoping for a 54*. I've got a 58* wedge, so that 56 would leave an awkward gap. May take you up on it though.

Was hoping for a 54*. I've got a 58* wedge, so that 56 would leave an awkward gap. May take you up on it though.

Noted. Hopefully that'll help others help you out!

Back