What Color Driver

Haha. Me too actually.

Do you think those types of colors would sell to everyone if they wasn't listed as a "ladies" line? Have them available for custom order, but with no upcharge and can get any shaft you choose. So if I want that Blue Attoll head from cobra but want a X-Flex White Tie I can order if from them without having to piece it together myself. Think that would work, outside the U-Design and Cobra Design Lab that's readily available obviously.

Charcoal, Verdant Green, Black.

I love charcoal colors if done correctly.

Out of those colors I'd go with: Carolina (powder) blue, Verdant green and Charcoal

I'd love to see less gloss in general, as for colors: Charcoal, Blue, Black.

Red, white & blue

I'm seeing a lot of charcoal.

Black, charcoal, and dark blue.

Charcoal, orange and powder blue. You know to Go with google glass.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

Do you think those types of colors would sell to everyone if they wasn't listed as a "ladies" line? Have them available for custom order, but with no upcharge and can get any shaft you choose. So if I want that Blue Attoll head from cobra but want a X-Flex White Tie I can order if from them without having to piece it together myself. Think that would work, outside the U-Design and Cobra Design Lab that's readily available obviously.

Good question and honestly I dont. Demand would be needed, and while this thread has tons of light blue as choices, I just dont think a driver of that color would work for the majority of male golfers (sadly). I love the look, but do not see it as bold enough, manly enough or plain enough (which are the 3 needed).

I'd go with red, charcoal, and powder blue.

Charcoal, White, and Orange for giggles.

Red, black & charcoal.

I think that Cobra had the right colors on the Amp Cell woods, Red, Blue, Orange.

I really loved that you had a choice. Too bad I couldn't hit it to save my life.

Black, Charcoal, White

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue, Charcoal, and I'd love to see a dark midnight purple/burple(dark blue purple) Id rock it on a driver

Nothing meaner than a matte black finish...

Charcoal, red, and blue for me. Years ago, I had a Tour Edge driver that was dark green--very sharp looking club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Out of those? Blue, Charcoal, and Powder blue for me.

Mainly because I loooooooooooooove blues, and charcoal would just be badass.

My thoughts exactly

Keep the votes coming.

Black, white, and whichever blue is closest to Duke blue. No way to powder blue, green, or orange.

I'm on board with a charcoal matte, a verdant red and a dark blue. I'm a sucker for aesthetics!

Appears charcoal is pretty popular

Charcoal, black, blue

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

charcoal and the dark blue are most intriguing to me.

Back