Memorial Day Pics

The bay is glass this morning

hugujy3a.jpg

yde6ases.jpg

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Some great pics in here all, lets keep them coming!

Thank you to all the Veterans who have served this great country and those currently serving, we all appreciate your service!

A couple from the weekend in Southern VA near Lake Gaston just a beautiful weekend.

dydenusy.jpg

That is great! I would love to see one of those at every course on one hole at least all year round but that just me!

Totally agree.

Ole Gray styling

Well another year has passed and I am back at Lake Gaston near the VA NC border for another Memorial Day weekend. Pretty excited gonna play some shoes and get out on the lake and fire up the grill.

Will post some pics a little later. What are everyone's plans?

View from the porch..... I really could get used to this

8yra4y4e.jpg

Yardwork, family picnic/niece's bday party and hopefully a round of golf. Weather should be beautiful all 3 days.

Wife and I at friends for dinner and drinks:

Haha nice shirt

First ones here first ones here

ybu5a5um.jpg

Taps away

On the lake

a5eguhy7.jpg

USA USA

ga7ume5u.jpg

Ole Gray styling

I can actually hear him saying 'Merica! Tell the old boy I send my best from the northeast

Kindle Fire Talkin'

Shoes from yesterday

8agy2uva.jpg

Ribs and baked beans

deryzy9y.jpg

Hoping for another day like this one.....

2egu6ybu.jpg

Well another year has passed and I am back at Lake Gaston near the VA NC border for another Memorial Day weekend. Pretty excited gonna play some shoes and get out on the lake and fire up the grill.

Will post some pics a little later. What are everyone's plans?

That is my absolute favorite place in the world. Some very good family friends have a house there, I could spend every day for the rest of my life there.
1236460_10151552410505286_1958178332_n.jpg

Back