THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great drive on 18. Just missed the green to the right. Can't get up and down. Bad bogey. Finished the first 9, 43.

Josh...bro...c'mon.

Driver, topped 3 iron to 135. Pw to 20 ft. Two putt par on the par 5 1st.

Short par 4 2nd. Ok drive but bad bounce left me with an awful lie. Chunked my second. Hit my 3rd to 20ft. Great putt to save par

Left A 7i short on the par 3 3rd. 20 ft Chutt almost drops, par

Throw up some pics of this place when you can. I heard good things yesterday.

Another 441 Chutt par on the par 4 4th.

Drive wedge on 5 to 25 ft. One rotation short. Par

Just missed a 7ft putt for bird on 6. Nice par from the fairway bunker on 7.

200 yd downhill par 3. Fanned a 4i out right. Had to hit a short sided flop shot over a bunker. Hit the pin! Stopped about 10 ft from the hole. Left it short. First bogey of the side. 8 over going to 18

Driver. PW from 130 to a front pin.

ujybabuh.jpg

TAP-IN BIRD! to shoot a back 9 36! New pb on 9 holes here. Ended up shooting 43/36 - 79!

ujybabuh.jpg

TAP-IN BIRD! to shoot a back 9 36! New pb on 9 holes here. Ended up shooting 43/36 - 79!

Nice! Congrats on PB 9!

Shot an 83 today. Played pretty good, still getting feel of swing changes, but so far so good.

Way to finish strong!

Apex treating you right?

I freaking love them. They give me a huge confidence boost. I know I sound like a homer but I really do love them

ujybabuh.jpg

I knew you were playing the tougher nine first, proud of the great finish buddy. Nice front nine. Congrats.

If this game was played on the range I'd be a pro.haha hit the course and it's terribad.
Work called, so I'm done for the day.

Tapatalk posted in the wrong thread.

ujybabuh.jpg

Looking at those greens, that's a phenomenal round, Josh!

Looking at those greens, that's a phenomenal round, Josh!

Haha yeah they actually didn't roll too bad, but I did 3-putt the first. We'll blame the greens!

Just reached the back 9 at the Fort and Toad making it look easy on #10.

7 iron and then AW to 15 feet. Then dropped the sidewinder for a birdie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back