What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little delayed but I finally pulled the trigger ona set of Titleist 714 CB. Went with S400 shafts.

Pretty excited.

Little delayed but I finally pulled the trigger ona set of Titleist 714 CB. Went with S400 shafts.

Pretty excited.

Man those are some sexy clubs

Pretty excited.

An AP2/CB/MB combo set is pretty high up there on my want list of sets of irons. I will own it someday.

Didn't buy em today, but yesterday I got my KBS Tour 90 6 iron shaft in and my THP goodies came today.

An AP2/CB/MB combo set is pretty high up their on my want list of sets of irons. I will own it someday.

I currently game a set of combo's, and thought about throwing mbs in the 89 and wedge spot but I just don't see the advantage. Other than a larger cavity on something you may use specifically as a driving iron I just don't really see to much benefit in it.

I currently game a set of combo's, and thought about throwing mbs in the 89 and wedge spot but I just don't see the advantage. Other than a larger cavity on something you may use specifically as a driving iron I just don't really see to much benefit in it.

Yeah there really isn't other than looks and less forgiveness lol. I just can't get over my love for Titleist MB's

Titleist MBs and Mizuno MP4s are the prettiest irons. But the sight of them also make me tuck my tail and run lol

My THP towels arrived today. Yay

Titleist MBs and Mizuno MP4s are the prettiest irons. But the sight of them also make me tuck my tail and run lol

My THP towels arrived today. Yay

Agreed. The MP4's are beautiful as well. 7 iron down doesn't scare me at all, it's 6 and up that worries me lol.

I traded a dozen Project A golf balls for a dozen Bridgestone B 330 RX, my new gamer for the season!

Another dozen Callaway SuperSofts

Pretty excited.

I absolutely love the 714 CBs; hope you really like them.

I went to 3 golf stores, today, with specific intentions. Some shirts/shorts. Check. Also wanted to hit the 588 hybrid. Check. Walked out with an H3 - really nice feeling/performing club; don't sleep on the 588 series. Then, I made an unexpected purchase. Saw a mint set of Cobra S3 Pro C/M with Steelfiber i110s. After some focused demo-ing, I couldn't leave them at the store.

I absolutely love the 714 CBs; hope you really like them.

I went to 3 golf stores, today, with specific intentions. Some shirts/shorts. Check. Also wanted to hit the 588 hybrid. Check. Walked out with an H3 - really nice feeling/performing club; don't sleep on the 588 series. Then, I made an unexpected purchase. Saw a mint set of Cobra S3 Pro C/M with Steelfiber i110s. After some focused demo-ing, I couldn't leave them at the store.

Sweet snag!

Skort for my wife
3 dozen ProV1
2 dozen ProV1x
2 dozen Z-star XV

Almost pulled the trigger on a set of Apex but just can't seem to do it. Then almost bought some AP1 but still hesitating.

Sweet snag!

Last thing i needed was more irons, but they matched my specs and they felt/performed very well. Squeezed in a brief range session before dark - suhweeeet!

After my great fitting last week informed me that I needed to go up to midsize grips, I hit the Memorial Day deal at TGW to acquire a set of NDMC Black/White Midsize grips. Kind of surprised they weren't an exclusion, but I'll take the deal.

I restocked with 3dz orange e6 and 2dz fg tour

A pair of Sligo Digitile pants
$_57.JPG

Busily stocking up on some ugly golf pants.

New Adidas Tour 360 ATV M1's.

Nuun, a belt, and a UA hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back